Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 02, 2014 at 03:49 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SING TWEEKY BARBERI!!1  (Read 621 times)
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« on: Mar 13, 2011 at 08:18 »

WE HAV GOT TO GET THESE GUYS HE IS SOOO AMAZENG11 EVERYWUN SEZ HE IS TWO OLD OUT OF LEEGE TWO LOONG BUT HELLOOO HE IS STILLL HERE HE PLAY DEFENS FOR TAMPA HOW MANY PLAYERS STILL PLAY BOTH WAYS THIS LEEGE ILL TELL U ZERO BUT HE WAZ BOTH RUNNING BACK AND DEBEE...AND WAS SO GOOD THE NFL LET HIM PLAY FOR TOO TEMZ CAUSE WASNT FAIR FOR HIM TO BE ON ONE HELLOOOO HALL OF FAME ENYWUN?? 11
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 13, 2011 at 17:15 »

SLAP SHEAD....  OHHH... MY... GAAAAAAHHHHHHH...  SERIOUS?  MISTER MEANER YOU JUSSED PAST PENNO AS THE DUMBAST POSTER I HALF EVER SEEN HEAR. 

TEAKY BOBBER DINT PLAY CORN OR BACK FOR THE TAPPA BAY BUX YOU AZZZHOLE... THAT WAS HIS BROTHERS RUN-D/.M.B., WHICH IS ALSO A MINNY-ME, TEAKY IS NORMAL SIZE AND RUN-D.B.M IS LIKE A MIDGET, DINT YOU NEVER SEE THEM IN PITCHERS TOGETHER?  HE WAS ALSO A RAPER: I'M THE ACE OF SPADES, THEIR AINT NONE HIGHER TO BURN MY KINGDUMB YOU MUST EAT FIRE...

I WOULD SING TEAKY ON THREE CONDITONS:  1) HE MUST HALF SUCCESSFUL SURGERY TO BE JOIN TO HIS MINNY ME RUN-D.M.B JUST LIKE THAT MOVIE WITH ROSEY GREER WHEN HE HAD TOO HEADS, 2) AND ALSO HE MUST BE ABLE TO PLAY RUM BACK AND CORN OR BACK, AND 30 HE MUSSED GROW A FULL AFRO, NONE OF THIS SHINEY HEAD STUFF WE GOIN OLD SCHOOL FOOL!!!

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: