Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 26, 2014 at 02:19 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NCAA Tourney Pick 'Em  (Read 6291 times)
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Mar 17, 2011 at 21:39 »

Lamar sounds like some dude that got hooked by Magic's Rent-A-Center ads.

"I'm Earvin when I'm behind the scenes and chilled. I'm Magic when I'm out there tryna be competitive and rooflis. I'm either one that can get me laid by a stranger the fastest. I am definitely comfortable in dem skins"

I called off one day in the winter due to illness that coincided with the 24 hour ESPN event. Kansas State played another highly ranked team and dusted off this freshman guard with a number in the 50's with broken skin and a scared disposition named Spradling that my stoner night-DJ brother and I nicknamed "Spaulding!!". One of the best days of my year for being near death.

I don't use illegal drugs. I just watch TV a ton. So I have seen commercials for video games these days. What the hell, kids? Enjoy your epic emo quest and stay out of the way. Not judging but Im glad Tecmo Super Bowl didn't suck me into the twists and turns to the point that I couldnt leave the house and twist and turn any more.

Nobody told me Kory Lucious got kicked out of MSU until now. Thanks, jerks. Fuck.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Mar 17, 2011 at 21:58 »

Somebody give Barkley a snickers.   A Man gotta keep his blood sugar up, you know?  
« Last Edit: Mar 17, 2011 at 22:13 by pensodyssey » Logged

A shabby Charlie Brown.
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #22 on: Mar 18, 2011 at 20:12 »

Sorry I missed out this year, guys.  Busy as hell week, forgot to check in.

FYI, my home bracket is perfect thus far.

And I nailed last week's Powerball numbers.
pensodyssey
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: Mar 18, 2011 at 22:18 »

Man, Georgia's coach looked awful nervous at the half.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #24 on: Mar 19, 2011 at 08:48 »

I just put the BYU game on. I've watched four possessions and Jimmer has shot everytime. I guess ballhogging isn't a violation of Honor Code doctrine.

Brandon Davies' girlfriend told me last week, she was a big fan of ballhogging.

I thought that was hog gargling.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Mar 19, 2011 at 09:30 »

I just put the BYU game on. I've watched four possessions and Jimmer has shot everytime. I guess ballhogging isn't a violation of Honor Code doctrine.

Brandon Davies' girlfriend told me last week, she was a big fan of ballhogging.

I thought that was hog gargling.

Davies likes to go noodling for something fishy.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #26 on: Mar 20, 2011 at 14:41 »

Brokenhearted Pitter here. Tough calls but that is all part of the game. Not to go all Vitale but: I feel TERRIBLE for dose seniors. DOSE KIDS have worked TOO hard to lose it like dat. They gotta raw deallll. Proud to see the team handle the loss with such class.

People that want to get rid of Jamie Dixon can go to hell. Is he perfect? Probably not. Can you find someone better that'd come here? Maybe Calipari. But then you'd have the expenses of doubling the head coach salary and the subsequent removal of 'vacated' banners.

WVU - Kentucky was a tremendous game. Mazzula played his ass off. Great leader. Happy to see him and Jones move on as a Pitt fan. Casey Mitchell, who apparently told his barber he'd like to look like a member of the Black Eyed Peas, was suspended twice for violations of team rules this year. When did WVU start enforcing rules? Hail to Pitt.

I am loving this Michigan Duke grudge match aided by the 20-year-old blood fued with Jalen Rose and Grant Hill. It's classic. I can see Jalen trying to identify with the new white guy Bielien approach with Michigan. He probably even called Dugan Fife. Whereas Grant Hill is confidently slapping the floor at his mansion.

Another quick observation: I havent seen Michigan play this much, but if youre playing an All-American guard like Nolan Smith and my options are a "Stu Douglass" or "Tim Hardaway Jr" Im gonna assume that the latter is the better athletic matchup.

Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #27 on: Mar 20, 2011 at 17:20 »

Man, Georgia's coach looked awful nervous at the half.

I am no Doc Hollywood but have Family Ties to one and you'd have to do some Spin City convincing me that isn't the shakiest Fox I've ever seen.

I still love this blood fued game I kinda wish Bobby Bowden would call Lou Holtz a bitch before the FSU ND matchup.

You know if Nantz was told Brady went to Michigan he'd have totally sold out for them to beat Duke.

Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #28 on: Mar 20, 2011 at 17:25 »

I never wouldve taken into all this Texas support if I'd known their top few guys were Canadian.

pensodyssey
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #29 on: Mar 21, 2011 at 11:45 »

I was so disgusted by the Pitt loss that I haven't watched any more games.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: