Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 01, 2014 at 18:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Black Friday" has a whole new meaning  (Read 1362 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Apr 22, 2011 at 10:14 »

*sigh*

*shakes head*

The Feds can lick my salty balls.
« Last Edit: Apr 22, 2011 at 11:15 by aj_law » Logged

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Apr 22, 2011 at 11:06 »

The D.O.J. seeks $3 billion in compensation from the online companies, and up to 65 years of prison time for some of the 11 defendants.

Are you shitting me?  Meanwhile, the gov hands truckloads of cash to the criminal financiers who brought our economy to it's knees.  And paid the fuckers bonuses, too. WTFF?

Those bastards shit on our plates, made us eat it and then told us to bend over and spread 'em.  Still don't understand how dozens (if not hundreds) of fat cats aren't serving life sentences over that whole banking scandal. 

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Apr 22, 2011 at 17:05 »

The D.O.J. seeks $3 billion in compensation from the online companies, and up to 65 years of prison time for some of the 11 defendants.

Are you shitting me?  Meanwhile, the gov hands truckloads of cash to the criminal financiers who brought our economy to it's knees.  And paid the fuckers bonuses, too. WTFF?

Those bastards shit on our plates, made us eat it and then told us to bend over and spread 'em.  Still don't understand how dozens (if not hundreds) of fat cats aren't serving life sentences over that whole banking scandal. 

They're STILL fucking us over, jonzr.  Seen the price of oil lately?  You think Goldman might be getting its greedy claws into speculation action?  Oh, fuck no, not GOLDMAN.  Obama's got to cut the slimy tentacles.  Seriously.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Apr 22, 2011 at 18:29 »

Yeah, always wonder how in times of crisis when "we have to raise prices to fix our supply problems," oil companies set records for profits.  But they aren't gouging or anything...no
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Apr 25, 2011 at 08:38 »

I fired up Pokerstars on Black Friday (a week ago Friday) and got shut out.  WTF?  Performed a little internet search and got the bad news.

I signed up at another poker site, but not sure if I'm going to play/make a deposit.  Since Pokerstars was lying to the bank, it looked like a transfer from my bank to my poker account.  It seems the way other sites skirt the law without lying to banks, is players purchase a long distance calling card from some 3rd world country, and you can use the minutes from the calling card to buy chips on the site.  The only way to do that is with a CC, and the CC company will deny the transaction so I would have to call them to approve the transaction etc etc.  I would rather play poker, but not sure about that nonsense.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #5 on: Apr 26, 2011 at 09:17 »

Dumb.

i haven't played pokerstars in about a year but I'm glad I only had about 75 cents left in my account. Used to keep about 100 bucks in there, would have been pissed off to lose that (without actually "losing" it of course).
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Apr 29, 2011 at 20:44 »

Interesting read on the subject for those that give a chit.

aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Apr 29, 2011 at 21:27 »

Again, for those that care, here's an action plan to help get our voices heard.

If nothing else, shoot off a handful of e-mails to the Prez, AG, members of Congress and your state Senators here.  It's a pretty easy process as a lot of the information is pre-populated and it saves the information you input for future [daily...ha!] submissions.  Shouldn't take much more than 5 minutes to complete.

Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Apr 29, 2011 at 22:01 »

Rebecca Black Friday? nice try, trollz

partyin partying YEAH!

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Apr 30, 2011 at 14:01 »

Right on Brotha's.

Looks like a pro bono case for Mr. AJ Law!!

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: