Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 24, 2014 at 20:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mendenhall a total effing idiot?  (Read 5998 times)
Joetorious
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: May 03, 2011 at 09:03 »

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/05/02/rashard-mendenhall-raises-eyebrows-with-bin-laden-tweets/

I'm pretty sure he is. The latest round of evidence includes the blog entry linked to above, which highlights some of his recent tweets about bin Laden and 9/11. I overlooked his tweet idiocy when he backed Adrian Petersen's (sp?) "slave" comments, but this is ridiculous. Gives me more reason to want Redman to be the #1.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2011 at 09:57 »

Twitter has just magnified how fucking stupid most of these guys are. I liked it better when I didn't have to hear every thought that popped into their head.

Also just heard that he meant to delete some of his tweets, but he fumbled the keyboard. Then he humped it.
jburghfan

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2011 at 10:02 »

I'm less concerned about his Tweets, and more concerned about his spin moves.....Just hit the fuckin' hole....
Joetorious

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011 at 10:10 »

Agree with both you across the board.

Re: his spin moves, I cringe every time he winds up for one. I also think back to playing Mike Tyson's Punch-Out and being Little Mack against the guy who did that crazy-ass spin move (Soda Popinski?).

Merman - well played re: fumbling the keyboard.

Lastly, if you check Mendenhall's prior tweets, he talks about blow jobs and how women need to respect their man or some other woman willing to do #nasty things will respect him. All of this before he lectures about God. Douche.

Tell 'em...Large Marge sent ya! Bwhahahaha
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011 at 10:33 »

America affords us the freedom to believe whatever dumbassery we wish to believe.  Yay, us!

Now, let's get back to Obama's forged birth certificate!

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2011 at 10:45 »

I heard Bin Laden's last tweet addressed his concern that the Patriots didn't draft enough tight ends this time.  Right after lamenting the difficulty in procuring an adequate supply of KY in Abbottabad.  He quickly deleted that one but it was too late, the cat was out of the bag.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2011 at 11:12 »

Also just heard that he meant to delete some of his tweets, but he fumbled the keyboard. Then he humped it.

I'm less concerned about his Tweets, and more concerned about his spin moves.....Just hit the fuckin' hole....

Nice!  Nice!

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2011 at 15:39 »

While I do agree he has the right to speak his mind, this one was just asinine.

"We'll never know what really happened. I just have a hard time believing a plane could take a skyscraper down demolition style."

Watch the video, Rashard.  And I think there were several thousand people in those buildings who would beg do differ.
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2011 at 15:49 »

and the one about the parallels between slavery and the NFL.  Yes, when I studied history in high school I distinctly recall the part discussing how plantation owners had issues maximizing production because in the morning slaves would be out in the parking lot arguing over who got the best spot for their Escalade.

And the whole free agency thing: 

"Dammit, lost one of my best guys.  Plantation down the road offered a cot with a quarter inch of bedding AND a 15 minute break every eight hours?  Good luck getting his money's worth on that deal.  He's not worth more than a 10 minute break every 10 hours."
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2011 at 20:22 »

So Mendenhall takes the handoff from Ben as the off-season distraction and idiot.

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
Pages: [1] 2 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: