Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 21, 2014 at 05:28 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 ... 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hines - DWTS Finalist!!!  (Read 3154 times)
leighclay
Old School Member

« on: May 17, 2011 at 21:47 »

I know most of you guys could care less about this, but Hines has proven that he is a Steeler in this competition.  He's been freaking awesome through this whole thing, approaching it as you would expect. Studying tape, working tirelessly, using the hyperbaric chamber (no, not really, I don't think he's needed it)....
He's amazing.  He almost crippled his partner last week and they amazingly came back and got perfect scores last night.  Tonite they were voted into the finals.

Here's video of the dances, and the accident, from last night:

Seriously guys, if I never ask you for anything else, please watch and vote for him next week.  You can text "Vote" to 3403 or you can vote on the ABC website or you can call 800-868-3403.

Just do it! Prove that Steeler Nation is just as powerful as Cowboy Nation! Emmitt Smith is the only other NFLer to win. We have to show that Hines is just as good!!

If Hines wins the Mirror Ball, there may be photos I post.....
Just sayin...... Cool

I'm still the one with the boobs.
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2011 at 22:09 »

AND....they're doing their freestyle to a Jackson 5 compilation, which should ROCK and Hines said that since he's never seen a halftime show in any of the games he's played, he's going to BE the halftime show.

{in my Bart Scott voice} CAN'T WAIT!!

I'm still the one with the boobs.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2011 at 00:18 »

I'm impressed, that was a real tango that Hines threw down!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2011 at 09:31 »

LC - We should probably get your photo shoot on my calendar, soon, so the pics are ready for MGS'ers in a timely manner.

Wink

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2011 at 12:12 »

I expected him to do well, but I wasn't sure about him being a finalist.  His recent performances solidified his place, tho.  The dude makes it look easy and he gives the impression of having fun too. 

Considering that fan votes make up half the scoring, I'd be pretty surprised if Hines doesn't take home the trophy.  About the only thing that might prevent him from doing that would be a Kirstie Alley like fall.

Watch that second vid, it's pretty funny.  The size difference between his Korean mom and African American dad is crazy.  Momma likes climbing trees, I guess.

*in Korean voice*
(about Hines competing on DWTS) "I'm shocked, really...I tell him you don't know nothing about the dancing.  Maybe you go one week...you gonna fail."

LSHTPICOMN!  She's the tits, man.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2011 at 15:21 »

Good stuff, Leigh, I've been watching the whole time,can't believe it! And let's face it, folks; Steeler Nation will kick little Chelsea Kane's Disney ass and Kirstie Alley's ass as well. (Kirstie has done some serious weight loss during this, good for her)

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
jasonic

« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011 at 15:51 »

Man, he's got some moves!!!!   The man doesn't know how not to have fun, he's smiling just like on the field...

I think I finally have the ammunition to turn my GF into a Steelers fan.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
jburghfan

« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011 at 15:53 »

At least we know Kym can play with pain....Kirstie's plan is to carb-up.....After the show is over......
VaBchSteelersfan

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2011 at 15:59 »

Man, he's got some moves!!!!   The man doesn't know how not to have fun, he's smiling just like on the field...

I think I finally have the ammunition to turn my GF into a Steelers fan.

You have a GF that's NOT a Steelers fan??  Huh?

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
jasonic

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2011 at 16:44 »

We met right after the season so she hasn't been thrown in the fire just yet....

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Pages: [1] 2 ... 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: