Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 26, 2014 at 08:13 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hines - DWTS Finalist!!!  (Read 3296 times)
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2011 at 16:55 »

I expected him to do well, but I wasn't sure about him being a finalist.  His recent performances solidified his place, tho.  The dude makes it look easy and he gives the impression of having fun too. 

Considering that fan votes make up half the scoring, I'd be pretty surprised if Hines doesn't take home the trophy.  About the only thing that might prevent him from doing that would be a Kirstie Alley like fall.

Watch that second vid, it's pretty funny.  The size difference between his Korean mom and African American dad is crazy.  Momma likes climbing trees, I guess.

*in Korean voice*
(about Hines competing on DWTS) "I'm shocked, really...I tell him you don't know nothing about the dancing.  Maybe you go one week...you gonna fail."

LSHTPICOMN!  She's the tits, man.

I thought his dad was never in the picture!?!  is his dad in the interview, or it's an old picture?

I can't bring myself to watch, even the clips. 

I might tag along with Jonzr to a concert b4 I watched an episode of that.   Cheesy

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
VaBchSteelersfan
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2011 at 19:58 »

I might tag along with Jonzr to a concert b4 I watched an episode of that.

BV, if you're scared, don't watch! You can still text "Vote" to 3403 or you can call 800-868-3403 up to 5 times. Your voting space in the Steeler Nation will remain hidden, just like Otis!

"Now that I'm here, I don't want to just be here, I want to be here for a long time." Hines Ward, 1998 4th round draft pick.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2011 at 20:12 »

I might tag along with Jonzr to a concert b4 I watched an episode of that.   Cheesy

Be careful, I heard he just bought tickets for the Joe Strummer reunion tour.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2011 at 22:22 »

I might tag along with Jonzr to a concert b4 I watched an episode of that.   Cheesy

He's with the Zombies now.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
leighclay
Old School Member

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2011 at 22:46 »

Aww BV, I swear, you need to watch! Hell, Silverback, Troy, Max, Farrior, and I can't remember who else have all been to see him!  If they can actually sit in the audience, you can surely stomach a couple of clips!

Hines' dad was in a picture they showed with his mom when they were young.  MFer was TALL!!

What's your calendar look like? I'm busy Memorial Day weekend and the weekend after, but can probably work something out after that.
 Grin

I'm still the one with the boobs.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2011 at 23:20 »

He's climbing the hairway to steven.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2011 at 08:30 »

I might tag along with Jonzr to a concert b4 I watched an episode of that.

BV, if you're scared, don't watch! You can still text "Vote" to 3403 or you can call 800-868-3403 up to 5 times. Your voting space in the Steeler Nation will remain hidden, just like Otis!

Nice avatar!!!  Scared - No bullying here VA, LOL.  

I don't know if I can even articulate how art-sie "stuff" appeals to me as much as purchasing bike pants appeals to others.

A few years ago Mrs. BV finally talked me into going to a Broadway type show.  It was the green witch show, Uhhhh - Wicked.  I swear, someone punching me in the face for that same amount of time would have been better.  We went with some friends too.  At the intermission, they were asking me - "isn't this great?" and Mrs. friend said " I knew you would like it".  At that point I informed them I had to go, to uh, let's see, yeah yeah yeah - get home so the sitter wouldn't be out too late on a weeknight.  

My punishment is I have a daughter that loves drama club and the other one plays piano and violin.  I attend those performances to support them, and 30 to 60 minutes is my max.

Anyone ever watch the show Rules of Engagement? One character on the show is the guy that played Putty on Seinfeld.  Same sort of character, but not as aloof.  For his wife's b-day he bought tickets, coincidentally, to Wicked.  She opend the envelope and there was one ticket inside.  LMFAO.  

« Last Edit: May 19, 2011 at 11:14 by Big Virgil » Logged

Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2011 at 08:32 »

Aww BV, I swear, you need to watch! Hell, Silverback, Troy, Max, Farrior, and I can't remember who else have all been to see him!  If they can actually sit in the audience, you can surely stomach a couple of clips!

Hines' dad was in a picture they showed with his mom when they were young.  MFer was TALL!!

What's your calendar look like? I'm busy Memorial Day weekend and the weekend after, but can probably work something out after that.
 Grin

I accidentally deleted everything on my calendar in June.  Looks like I'm open!!!!!    Grin

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2011 at 09:08 »

He's climbing the hairway to steven.

Don't be a Butthole.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2011 at 09:09 »

I love Hines and all, but I'm all in for Kirstie Allie.

Ever since I saw Fantasia, I can't help loving watching dancing hippos.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: