Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 30, 2014 at 23:36 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jonzr: time to legally pursue his life's work  (Read 2895 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2011 at 11:09 »

Who was the Oregon St. Beavers fan from the ESPN boards?  I thought he had some confession about whipping together the Tarken persona with a co-worker on a lark.  If I'm not confusing posters, this guy was also some deputy sheriff or some shit who went around smoking copious amounts of pot in his Scooby van.  But then of course all that was probably just hilarious BS as well.  Really can't think of the poster's name.  

Sounds vaguely familiar.  The dude had the Mystery Machine as his profile pic, didn't he?  

Can't remember the name, tho.  Otown something or other?  Think that might've been a different troll.  I tossed my ESPN Troll Manual back in '05.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2011 at 13:28 »

I tossed my ESPN Troll Manual back in '05.

'Zactly.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2011 at 17:42 »

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/otl/news/story?id=6584832

Didn't Pee Wee Herman get fined for noodling in a theater once?

I have ever wondered who Bud Tarken was.  Dude was thee most insidious troll we ever had.  It's time for somebody to fess up. 

The Patriots fans were the worst. 24-17! FOURTEEN AND TWO! Orange Julius.  Complete absence of logic. Drove me nuts before I knew better.

I always thought it was an alter for Feeb, whoever that was.

That was always my guess.

Who was the Oregon St. Beavers fan from the ESPN boards?  I thought he had some confession about whipping together the Tarken persona with a co-worker on a lark.  If I'm not confusing posters, this guy was also some deputy sheriff or some shit who went around smoking copious amounts of pot in his Scooby van.  But then of course all that was probably just hilarious BS as well.  Really can't think of the poster's name. 

Sounds vaguely familiar.  The dude had the Mystery Machine as his profile pic, didn't he? 

Can't remember the name, tho.  Otown something or other?  Think that might've been a different troll.  I tossed my ESPN Troll Manual back in '05.

The beavers fan was steelersdude something. I don't remember a confession. I do remember a pothead like affinity for the word "dude". Only equaled by his prolific use of "dudes". Some lame Beaver jokes. And he'd bitch about every draft class for not getting "big beefy guys on both sides of the ball".

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2011 at 18:12 »

Quote from: ytooj
And he'd bitch about every draft class for not getting "big beefy guys on both sides of the ball".

That wasn't an awayism?

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2011 at 23:10 »

The beavers fan was steelersdude something. I don't remember a confession. I do remember a pothead like affinity for the word "dude".

Dude, I'd, like, totally forgotten about steelersdude.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2011 at 08:29 »

That was it, steelerdude.  Also Feebs?  Who knows.  But yeah, the pot references, beaver jokes. 

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2011 at 14:03 »

The beavers fan was steelersdude something. I don't remember a confession. I do remember a pothead like affinity for the word "dude". Only equaled by his prolific use of "dudes". Some lame Beaver jokes. And he'd bitch about every draft class for not getting "big beefy guys on both sides of the ball".

*adding info to my smartphone Troll Encyclopedia app now*

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #17 on: Aug 25, 2013 at 02:26 »

BCZ this is the greatest thread ever.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: