Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 01, 2014 at 23:50 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Steelers Harrison unleashes rant against Goodell  (Read 2047 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Jul 15, 2011 at 14:52 »

Let's be realistic here for a second, OK?  There's the idealized notion of the Steelers, wherein each and every player is the ideal citizen and human being, and they all come together as a team, utterly professional every second of the day, without ego, and without human failings.

I'm not saying we should accept bad behavior, but this is the real world, and anyone who thinks Harrison should be fined, suspended, or kicked off the team should stop watching football, move to a cabin in the woods, and take up meditation.  First of all, I don't think Goodell or the Rooneys even CAN fine or suspend Harrison, since Harrison isn't getting paid by either of those folks.  Remember the whole work CBA thing?  What fucking conceivable restraint over free speech that Fuhrer Goodell normally wields could possibly apply now? 

So fans don't like what Harrison said.  Boo mother fucking HOO. 

First of all, he's dead fucking RIGHT about Goodell, save one thing:  if that fucking cuntfungus was on fire, I'd beg Harrison to piss all over him just so I could set him on fire AGAIN, motherfucker.  OK, Cushing's not on roids?  Puh-leeze.  He's been on roids since USC, and he got suspended 4 games in the bigs.  Has James?  Answer:  NO, motherfucker.  Besides, just look at Cushing, if that guy's not full of juice, JaMarcus wasn't full of drank and Beardy ain't full of dick.  The ex-pats?  If I had the chance, I'd napalm their asses, so James is just sayin' what we already know.

So it comes down to dissension within the team.  James was mean and said Ben is no Peyton Manning.  James was mean and said Mendenhall has fumblitis.  Look, we can argue the validity, but frankly motherfuckers if a team veteran, one of the keystones of the defense, one of the best linebackers in a long and storied damned line of linebackers, and the ONLY motherfucker to run a SB INT back the length of the motherfucking field for a TD in the motherfucking history of the motherfucker wants to get some shit off his back, I say LET the motherfucker.
The boys can hug it out and make up later.
I’m glad to see someone feeling chippy about losing the Super Bowl and not just saying all the politically correct shit, like they lost a motherfucking game of Yahtzee.  Fuck that shit!  Prove me WRONG, motherfuckers, is what James is saying!  And he’s right.  Prove him wrong, when it counts, in the Super Bowl. 
Any more, if someone hasn’t committed murder, grievous bodily harm, felony involving illegal firearms, or getting caught with roids or THC in their sample, I don’t give a crap any more about the stupid shit that may come out of players’ mouths.  Because pretty damned near every NFL player has said or done some dumb motherfucking shit, and you know that if they’re saying all the vanilla shit their agents want them to, there’s still some dumb jock bullshit floating around in their heads screaming to get out.  Troy Polamalu is probably the ONLY guy in the ENTIRE NFL who is the exception, and now that I’ve said that, he’s gonna get caught fucking a sheep in some devil-worshipping ceremony with a needle full of heroin sticking out of his eyeball.
You know when I wanna kick Harrison off the team?  When James says he just isn’t feeling it any more.  He’s not sure he wants to rip someone’s head off and shove it down their throat.  When James just goes out there and loafs it.  When we lose the Super Bowl and James just says, “hey, it’s OK, sometimes you have to lose.”  I haven’t seen that James Harrison yet.  Until then, he can live a lit bag of dogshit on Goodell’s doorstep every motherfucking night of the week.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #21 on: Jul 15, 2011 at 18:29 »

Listen to him go  old

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
whitmer_87
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #22 on: Jul 16, 2011 at 01:07 »

Let's be realistic here for a second, OK?  There's the idealized notion of the Steelers, wherein each and every player is the ideal citizen and human being, and they all come together as a team, utterly professional every second of the day, without ego, and without human failings.

I'm not saying we should accept bad behavior, but this is the real world, and anyone who thinks Harrison should be fined, suspended, or kicked off the team should stop watching football, move to a cabin in the woods, and take up meditation.  First of all, I don't think Goodell or the Rooneys even CAN fine or suspend Harrison, since Harrison isn't getting paid by either of those folks.  Remember the whole work CBA thing?  What fucking conceivable restraint over free speech that Fuhrer Goodell normally wields could possibly apply now? 

First of all, he's dead fucking RIGHT about Goodell, save one thing:  if that fucking cuntfungus was on fire, I'd beg Harrison to piss all over him just so I could set him on fire AGAIN, motherfucker.  OK, Cushing's not on roids?  Puh-leeze.  He's been on roids since USC, and he got suspended 4 games in the bigs.  Has James?  Answer:  NO, motherfucker.  Besides, just look at Cushing, if that guy's not full of juice, JaMarcus wasn't full of drank and Beardy ain't full of dick.  The ex-pats?  If I had the chance, I'd napalm their asses, so James is just sayin' what we already know.

So it comes down to dissension within the team.  James was mean and said Ben is no Peyton Manning.  James was mean and said Mendenhall has fumblitis.  Look, we can argue the validity, but frankly motherfuckers if a team veteran, one of the keystones of the defense, one of the best linebackers in a long and storied damned line of linebackers, and the ONLY motherfucker to run a SB INT back the length of the motherfucking field for a TD in the motherfucking history of the motherfucker wants to get some shit off his back, I say LET the motherfucker.
I’m glad to see someone feeling chippy about losing the Super Bowl and not just saying all the politically correct shit, like they lost a motherfucking game of Yahtzee.  Fuck that shit!  Prove me WRONG, motherfuckers, is what James is saying!  And he’s right.  Prove him wrong, when it counts, in the Super Bowl. 
Any more, if someone hasn’t committed murder, grievous bodily harm, felony involving illegal firearms, or getting caught with roids or THC in their sample, I don’t give a crap any more about the stupid shit that may come out of players’ mouths.  Because pretty damned near every NFL player has said or done some dumb motherfucking shit, and you know that if they’re saying all the vanilla shit their agents want them to, there’s still some dumb jock bullshit floating around in their heads screaming to get out.  Troy Polamalu is probably the ONLY guy in the ENTIRE NFL who is the exception, and now that I’ve said that, he’s gonna get caught fucking a sheep in some devil-worshipping ceremony with a needle full of heroin sticking out of his eyeball.
You know when I wanna kick Harrison off the team?  When James says he just isn’t feeling it any more.  He’s not sure he wants to rip someone’s head off and shove it down their throat.  When James just goes out there and loafs it.  When we lose the Super Bowl and James just says, “hey, it’s OK, sometimes you have to lose.”  I haven’t seen that James Harrison yet.  Until then, he can live a lit bag of dogshit on Goodell’s doorstep every motherfucking night of the week.

I heard Samuel L Jackson's character from Pulp Fiction in my head when I read this.
 icon_rr

"The duty of the comedian is to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."-George Carlin
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: Jul 18, 2011 at 13:58 »

Funnygums channeling Pittsburgh_PA right thur...just a few motherfucks short...

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: