Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 27, 2014 at 13:55 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 13 - Dec 4 - Cincinnati  (Read 3333 times)
Pain

« Reply #30 on: Dec 04, 2011 at 14:36 »

Damn! That was a hard hit on Brown. Hope he is o.k.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #31 on: Dec 04, 2011 at 14:37 »

Wish I had the foresight to start this Defense today in my FFL.

No doubt, probably their best fantasy (and real) performance all season.  Well, there was a shutout ...

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pain

« Reply #32 on: Dec 04, 2011 at 15:02 »

T
You know, that Antonio Brown guy is pretty good.

OH, Man, what a catch. Dude is a football catching machine.

These young WRs and that new TE Saunders, man, they're loaded with skill guys now.

Absolutely. If I ever complained to the football Gods about the Santonio trade, I apologize.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #33 on: Dec 04, 2011 at 17:13 »

Fun game to watch; I like the fact that I no longer have to hold my breath on every kickoffnor punt, whether we're receiving or kicking.

All the right names featured, except woodley.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pain

« Reply #34 on: Dec 04, 2011 at 17:19 »

Yeah, Woodley's hammy is worrisome.
LambertsFrontTeeth
Old School Member

« Reply #35 on: Dec 04, 2011 at 19:04 »

FUCK.  AFter the Wallace TD they switched to the friggin NYJ @ WAS game.  Bastards.

Had the same problem here. Really annoying...DirecTV turns off the satellite channel when it's broadcast locally. The least the local affiliates could do is stick with the game that they picked. It should be a league rule.

"Dreith said I hit Sipe too hard. I hit him as hard as I could. Brian has a chance to go out of bounds and he decides not to. He knows I'm going to hit him. And I do. History."
- - - Jack Lambert, after referee Ben Dreith ejected him from a game for knocking out Browns QB Brian Sipe.
DrRockit
No longer a N00b!

« Reply #36 on: Dec 04, 2011 at 19:35 »

Damn! That was a hard hit on Brown. Hope he is o.k.

At that point of the game, the next play should have been run right at that guy and whoever was closest to him in the pile should have punched him in the throat.

Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #37 on: Dec 05, 2011 at 08:25 »

FUCK.  AFter the Wallace TD they switched to the friggin NYJ @ WAS game.  Bastards.

Had the same problem here. Really annoying...DirecTV turns off the satellite channel when it's broadcast locally. The least the local affiliates could do is stick with the game that they picked. It should be a league rule.

Did you check the DirecTV channel after they went to a different game?  They should have turned it back on after the switch.

I have noticed a coule of times if the early game is running long, say, before the Bronco game, and they stay with it, the Bronco game will be available on the DirecTV feed even though it is the local game.  As soon as they leave the early game and go to the scheduled game, on the local network, then the DirecTV feed goes dark.

I don't have any experience in the event of switching games in the middle, but in my crazy mind, it should work the same way.  Probably waaaay too much to ask.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #38 on: Dec 05, 2011 at 09:42 »

No doubt, probably their best fantasy (and real) performance all season.

Most definitely.  Really expected more from the Bengals with their playoff life kinda hanging in the balance.

Peaking at the right time? 

Don't ease off the accelerator with a crappy Browns team coming in on a short week.  Their remaining sked is pretty darn fluffy save for the Niners on MNF in two weeks; Browns twice and a date with the Rams before Christmas.  Two of the worst teams in the league ATM. 

How the fuck did the Rams manage to beat the Saints?

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: