Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 22, 2014 at 11:15 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kicker woes  (Read 475 times)
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« on: Aug 21, 2011 at 19:01 »

I know it's only Preeeeeseez but WTF with our kicker?  Blocked followed by a super low FG and a miss from about 20 yards or so.  The weather is probably as good as you're going to get in Heinz Field so this is not going to work considering we win so many close games during the season.  Plus the guy looked like he was about 12 years old!!  haha   What happened to the Suis?  He wasn't awful last year and if this guy continues to perform like this is there even anyone out there to sign who's better?

Other than that, I thought our team looked pretty fantastic and are still "under the radar" which is the way they like it.  Mendenhall looked good, Ben looked sharp and probably trimmer than I've seen, WRs looked great and the D just embarrassed Vick.  Dwyer looked good as well even though it was the second/third stringers but his attitude was great, he looked pumped and ready for every play. 

I'm very excited seeing the way everyone seemed focused, gelled and ready to take another one all the way to the top.     tt02

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 21, 2011 at 19:15 »

Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Shaun Suisham missed Thursday's 24-14 pre-season win over the Philadelphia Eagles after having his appendix removed.
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #2 on: Aug 21, 2011 at 19:34 »

oh, thanks.   Smiley

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 21, 2011 at 20:42 »

Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Shaun Suisham missed Thursday's 24-14 pre-season win over the Philadelphia Eagles after having his appendix removed.

Wuss

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 22, 2011 at 09:48 »

Wuss

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Seriously.

I downloaded "DIY Dr." app for my Droid yesterday and removed my own appendix on the way to work this morning.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: