Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 25, 2014 at 07:44 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Preseason Game #3 - 8/27 - Atlanta  (Read 1372 times)
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Aug 27, 2011 at 18:47 »

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/watch/80740/1/watch-pittsburgh-steelers-vs-atlanta-falcons.html
TwistedLemon

« Reply #1 on: Aug 27, 2011 at 19:05 »

also on:

http://www.justin.tv/stuffnyinz

"My reality check bounced"
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #2 on: Aug 27, 2011 at 19:35 »

http://extreme--goal.blogspot.com/p/ch2.html

for those of us not in Pitt or ATL....

« Last Edit: Aug 27, 2011 at 20:01 by otismalibu » Logged

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Aug 28, 2011 at 09:48 »

It's on NFL Network today at 4:00 p.m. Eastern

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Aug 28, 2011 at 17:33 »

Spoiler alerts:
Some thoughts.

Sepulveda and Suisham have the team made.

Leftwich is a studly backup option at QB. I often wonder how we retain him when there are shit sandwich vs giant douche QB battles around the league. I suppose his extreme fragility is why.

Pitbull's Give Me Everything is a huge hit with the drunk old lady on the jumbotron. 'Dynamite' is the champ tho. 

Hopefully Pouncey gets back. What a great, great pick. I apologize for bitching for Bulaga.

Redman did a sneak on 4th and inches and some dickhead in my section was livid. "that's the oldest trick in the book!" Classic. It's preseason, Holmes.

Julio Jones is gonna be great. And he better be for showoff FN Dimitroff. He'll do 1000 interviews about it regardless.

Papa John is such a homo. Is never buy that pizza. Better ingredients. Better pizza. Better get off of my property. No one invited you, ya dick.

Kenny Moore, #18, is best friends with Chris Paul. Perhaps he can work for him because he's gone from here. AB killed. Cotchery's in. Battle too good on STs.

Coy Wire just made a stop for ATL. I remember fnngnswk spotting him as a quality prospect at draft time. 11 yrs later...he wins.

Better than Wesley Ballard.

This Oakland A's movie is probably awesome. Can't wait to see the parts where Brad Pitt gets the genius idea to have Tejada and Giambi juice up, crush, and never win shit

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Aug 28, 2011 at 18:02 »

More crap:

Heyward will be a killer. They have him in the center of the backline (between David Johnson and Foote). Also on Crezdon Butler's TD #95 is running right there with them.

This ad has Santa Claus refusing a coke for a Pepsi because "im on vacation! I wanna have a little fun!" Next time I hear about some girl getting roofied and goin missing in Aruba I know who I'll blame.

Dixon > Batch. Cmon now.

I loved having Wes Saunders added as a TE. I don't like his chances though. That Gilmore played early and often. Heath and DJ are locks.

Quizzy Rodgers is a good fantasy sleeper. RB ATL.

Adam Froman. One snap. One fumble.

Atlanta's sideline reporter was so cash. Blonde. All black clothes. Tight.

I just saw the GB Packers America's game commercial. Im sick. Cant eat. We had em...

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Aug 28, 2011 at 22:12 »

Quote from: Y2Joyce
This Oakland A's movie is probably awesome. Can't wait to see the parts where Brad Pitt gets the genius idea to have Tejada and Giambi juice up, crush, and never win shit

I heard the other day that they beat the Red Sox in the world series at the end of the movie.

Spoiler alert!

A shabby Charlie Brown.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Aug 28, 2011 at 22:14 »

Adam Froman.

The sausage king of chicago?

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Aug 29, 2011 at 07:47 »

lol - Penso going deeeep for that one.  Nice.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Sep 01, 2011 at 08:17 »

Was in "lovely" Portland for a wedding/mini-vaca.  Missed the game, didn't see it listed to record before we left, but saw the highlights.  Folks up there are all Pats fans, but seemed less obnoxious than, say, the Boston dickheads.  Much hand-wringing over the mortality of the Pats after the first 2 preseason games had promised them the Lombardi.

Too bad about Lefty, but he could be injured-waived rather than IR'd.  Difference being, on IR he's ours exclusively, but on I/W he could be signed back to active later in the season, assuming no one else signs him.  He won't sign elsewhere, so I/W seems a better option IMO.

Thanks for the hilarity, Joce.  Like I didn't miss a thing...

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: