Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 19, 2014 at 17:13 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great start to the season.  (Read 498 times)
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Oct 07, 2011 at 00:21 »

Listened to it on the radio, so can't really speak from first hand observation.  Nice to see Neal's name on the scoresheet, and it didn't sound like Sullivan was totally washed up.  We seemed to be swamped in the third though.

And who'd'a ever thunk Geno could score in a shootout?

A shabby Charlie Brown.
whitmer_87
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 08, 2011 at 11:31 »

Played a pretty sloppy 3rd and OT, and we scored a couple soft goals. But I'll take two points against the defending Western Conference Champs in their house any day. Sully looked good. I was talking to a Predators fan at the bar(As it turns out they do indeed exist) and he said Sully is awesome in the shootout. So, if nothing else, there is that. I think he's gonna have a good year. I wouldn't be surprised if he scored 20+ this season. I don't see him as another Mike Comrie.

"The duty of the comedian is to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."-George Carlin
whitmer_87
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 08, 2011 at 11:35 »

Or someone like Mike Comrie.

"The duty of the comedian is to find out where the line is drawn, and cross it deliberately."-George Carlin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: