Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 23, 2014 at 13:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tomorrow's game  (Read 416 times)
TucsonSteeler

« on: Oct 22, 2011 at 14:47 »

Going to the game tomorrow!!  Tickets on the Steeler side 50 yard line first tier!  I will have a steeler hard hat and steeler bibs on. tt02
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 22, 2011 at 17:37 »

Going to the game tomorrow!!  Tickets on the Steeler side 50 yard line first tier!  I will have a steeler hard hat and steeler bibs on. tt02

No pressure, but we're holding you personally responsible for the outcome.

Lose, and you may want to look into real estate in Costa Rica.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 22, 2011 at 19:24 »

watch out after the game if the Steelers lose.  I grew up near the new stadium and last time I was there was when the Steelers lost in PRESEASON and the parking lot was filled with drunken cholos that never knew what winning felt like and proceeded to taunt my friends and I the whole walk to the car, waiting for a response.  A couple beer cans were thrown at us as well, so wear that hardhat.  Not as bad as the chinos in Oakland but pretty close.  I know it's everywhere but it seemed more intense there, especially now that we killed their SB dream a few years back as well.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #3 on: Oct 24, 2011 at 10:28 »

I never saw you.  Are sure you were there?     pottytrain3  But I could have missed it!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
TucsonSteeler

« Reply #4 on: Oct 24, 2011 at 10:30 »

Where you able to see the number of Steeler fans at the game on TV?  I am not eradiating when I say that the stadium was 50% black and gold.  During the fourth quarter it was over 75%.  Most of the fans stayed until the very end.  Game ball goes to Steeler Nation, sorry Wodley.

Keisel gave his gloves to a friend’s son and I sat next to Batch's wife.  Very nice woman!  Great time.
TucsonSteeler

« Reply #5 on: Oct 24, 2011 at 10:35 »

Where you able to see the number of Steeler fans at the game on TV?  I am not eradiating when I say that the stadium was 50% black and gold.  During the fourth quarter it was over 75%.  Most of the fans stayed until the very end.  Game ball goes to Steeler Nation, sorry Wodley.

Keisel gave his gloves to a friend’s son and I sat next to Batch's wife.  Very nice woman!  Great time.

I ment expatriating, no exadriateing, shit EXTRADITING? nope...execrate? exoteric dontknow oh you know what I mean.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #6 on: Oct 24, 2011 at 11:18 »

Exfoliating? 

It looked like a full-on passel of Steeler fans.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: