Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 28, 2014 at 09:42 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SING KYLIE ORFIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11  (Read 316 times)
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Nov 22, 2011 at 19:12 »

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7270010/denver-broncos-waive-former-qb-starter-kyle-orton

CMON YEW CHAPLASS ROMNEYS THIS GYOIZA PROOFEN WINER HE TOOK THE BEARDS ALL THE WHEY TO THE SLURPER BOWEL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HLO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<><>>>>> RAFFLISBARTER HAS A TUMB CARLY BATSH IR DENNY STICKSON WEER ONE HIT AWAY AND THEN ITS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HALO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ANJREW LUTZ SWAPSTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

A shabby Charlie Brown.
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Nov 23, 2011 at 07:24 »

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7270010/denver-broncos-waive-former-qb-starter-kyle-orton

CMON YEW CHAPLASS ROMNEYS THIS GYOIZA PROOFEN WINER HE TOOK THE BEARDS ALL THE WHEY TO THE SLURPER BOWEL >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HLO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<><>>>>> RAFFLISBARTER HAS A TUMB CARLY BATSH IR DENNY STICKSON WEER ONE HIT AWAY AND THEN ITS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>HALO<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< ANJREW LUTZ SWAPSTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Maybe the Tebow fans are on to something with the criticism of the Broncos Front Office. Would they have been able to get something for Orton? I would have even thought that the Bears might be interested. It's got to be better than Hanie and in a division with Green Bay and Detriot they can't afford to lose if they want to make the playoffs.

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #2 on: Nov 23, 2011 at 08:37 »

Maybe the Tebow fans are on to something with the criticism of the Broncos Front Office. Would they have been able to get something for Orton? I would have even thought that the Bears might be interested. It's got to be better than Hanie and in a division with Green Bay and Detriot they can't afford to lose if they want to make the playoffs.

Yeah, that's the first thing I though - couldn't they at least pull a 7th rounder for Orton?  Hell, even if the Bears go with whazzisface they'll need a backup.  And given their track record of developing QBs ...

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pain

« Reply #3 on: Nov 23, 2011 at 15:53 »

Damn. Cheap ass "Ronnies", looks like the Chiefs got him from the reports here on the radio.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: