Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 23, 2014 at 04:33 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NYG@NO  (Read 525 times)
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Nov 28, 2011 at 19:59 »

One of the best fantasy matchups on MNF in a while.  Just about everyone has a fire in the iron in this one.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Nov 28, 2011 at 21:25 »

Was out for my constitutional, what did I miss?  Last night on NBC they did a TurCostass at halftime.  You see that?  Bob did not look comfortable.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Nov 28, 2011 at 21:31 »

Was out for my constitutional, what did I miss?  Last night on NBC they did a TurCostass at halftime.  You see that?  Bob did not look comfortable.

I'm not quite sure what any of that means. 

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #3 on: Nov 28, 2011 at 22:38 »

Got my exercise and missed most of the first half.  Looks like a laugher.

You remember the Madden's turducken tradition?  You know, a chicken stuffed in a duck stuffed in a turkey.  Or is it a duck in a chicken int a turkey?  Whatever.  Anyways, Bob Costas is on NBC.  It's the holiday season.  They stuffed a turkey up Bob's ass.  TurCostass.

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Nov 29, 2011 at 13:31 »

Fuckin' Penso.  You needed like one or two more FF points to lock down that last playoff spot.  Ah well, it's academic anyway, as you're far enough ahead on points to fuck up another week.  I think.

That would set up a nice revenge match of the Woodleys vs. the Chix-Cromarties.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Nov 29, 2011 at 14:38 »

I'm not quite sure what any of that means. 

Anyone who starts something off referencing being out for their constitutional is senile.  You can just ignore what follows.

Oh, so last night I was out for my constitutional, and any time the owner makes a statement like where they appear as small as the story unfolds and there is an inverse relationship between CpG methylation and transcriptional activity. The driver suggests that she get out of the car and climb down an emergency escape in order to make her important meeting. Aomame makes her way to a hotel in Shibuya and then you end up starting the year the way we started and sometimes mucous discharge. They are usually painless. Internal hemorrhoids also may protrude (prolapse) outside the anus that are GC-rich (made up of about 65% CG residues) leading investigators to conclude that he died a natural death. Where a cytosine is directly followed by a guanine in the DNA sequence). This methylation results in the conversion of the cytosine to 5-methylcytosine. The formation of Me-CpG is catalyzed by the enzyme DNA methyltransferase. Human DNA has about 80%-90% of CpG sites methylated and suspects that she entered it about the time she heard Sinfonietta on the radio.  Noticing that Janáček's Sinfonietta is playing on the radio. When the taxi gets stuck in a traffic jam on the expressway grape-like masses. Usually the prolapsed hemorrhoid can be pushed back into the anus with a finger tip. But we never gave into that. Players have never given into that. I think when you look at the way the team is fighting and competing. I think we really should be proud of that. Del Rio told Channel 4 in Jacksonville that Jaguars owner Wayne Weaver warned him that this was a win-or-else season for him. Del Rio added wherein none are methylated. These are associated with the promoters of 56% of mammalian genes where they primarily cause the symptom of intermittent bleeding where she poses as a hotel attendant in order to assassinate a hotel guest. She performs the murder with a tool that leaves almost no trace on its victim. Internal hemorrhoids lie inside the anal canal including all ubiquitously expressed genes. “One to two percent of the human genome are CpG clusters it was tough however usually with bowel movements” Del Rio said. “It’s tough that he thought his players were continuing to play hard even at 3-8.” Aomame has several bizarre experiences including a string of memories that do not line up with the archives of major newspapers. One of them concerns a group of extremists who are engaged in a standoff with police in the mountains of Yamanashi Prefecture. Upon reading these articles DNA methylation in vertebrates typically occurs at CpG sites (cytosine-phosphate-guanine sites known as CpG islands but there are certain areas she concludes that she must be living in an alternate reality that is ‘You better be in the playoffs or else.’ The narrative is composed of two storylines that alternate by chapter. The book opens with Aomame's perspective as she catches a taxi in Tokyo on her way to a work assignment.

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #6 on: Nov 29, 2011 at 18:21 »

I'll have to come back to that.  So you got the Murakami novel eh?

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Nov 29, 2011 at 20:19 »

Fuckin' Penso.  You needed like one or two more FF points to lock down that last playoff spot.  Ah well, it's academic anyway, as you're far enough ahead on points to fuck up another week.  I think.

Yeah, I was hoping to get out of that #8 spot to avoid the first round evisceration at the hands of the Woods.  Looking at next weeks matchup, though,  you're not locked into the #1 just yet.  Them HoMongers can do some damage.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Nov 30, 2011 at 08:33 »

Yeah, I was hoping to get out of that #8 spot to avoid the first round evisceration at the hands of the Woods.  Looking at next weeks matchup, though,  you're not locked into the #1 just yet.  Them HoMongers can do some damage.

Oh, I know.  Plus, Adrian Peterson has a high ankler, Maclin's shoulder's been iffy, Stevie Johnson has fallen off a cliff, Matt Forte is gonna struggle  w/o Cutler...  Have a feeling the playoffs won't be easy by any stretch for the Woods.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Nov 30, 2011 at 08:36 »

I'll have to come back to that.  So you got the Murakami novel eh?

Don't bother.  It's a cut-up of the Wiki page descriptions of 1Q84, DNA methylation, some CNN story about hemorrhoids, and a piece on the Jack Del Rio firing.

Yeah, got 1Q84 and about 100 pages in.  Pretty quick reading, and interesting so far.  Down the rabbit hole, and just testing the footing.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: