Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 02, 2014 at 01:41 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NO@SF  (Read 1085 times)
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Jan 14, 2012 at 15:49 »

Wow, Whitner knocked Thomas out with that hit.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 15:57 »

He was out before he hit the ground, damn.  I thought helmet 2 helmet was illegal these days.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #2 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 16:04 »

Lotta game left but early returns aren't good for NO.  Still, I hope the effing Harbaughs are out of the playoffs come tomorrow evening.

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #3 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 16:10 »

Brees to SF secondary.

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 16:21 »

He was out before he hit the ground, damn.  I thought helmet 2 helmet was illegal these days.

He was a willing ball-carrier etc etc. So the blatant helmet to helmet contact doesn't matter.

Which makes no sense at all. Are you trying to rid the game of the dangerous hits or not?

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #5 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 16:39 »

Siragusa looks like stuffed sausage.  He needs to get one of those Weight Watchers sponsorships.

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 16:40 »

Brees to Graham makes it 17-7 SF. I feel like they've ran that play before at some point in the season.

Close call with two fumbles on that drive. I'll tell you what, man.....these Fortyyyy-Niiiner defenders ain't out here messin' around, Jaws....there going after the ball and trying to TAKE IT away...and that's why they call em takeaways..and they're the best around at it. Ever In the world.

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #7 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 16:44 »

Taht's right Chuckie.  And I like when the QB makes decisions and throws the ball because that's what a QB should do.  He should make decisions and throw the ball.  And score points.  Because points come from the QB throwing the ball and scoring points in the passing game.

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 17:22 »

Hahaha. Spot on. And they are winning right now and that's what the coach told us they wanted to when we talked to him the other night in our meetings: win. They're doing a good job of that right now as I just said before right now.......Aaaand later...seque yuk yuk yuk....stayed tuned for Sportcenter where they'll show you all the highlights and our resident expert, and former 49er great Trent Dilfer (sorry Steve! Haaa wockawockawocka), will break down what it is like back there for a guy like Cam Newton. ...Since he lived it.

I think it is pretty funny that McCarthy is joined at the hip in utopian bliss with Aaron Rodgers up there in Green Bay when he had the chance to draft either in SF and chose Alex Smith.

Now all you hear about is how committed the Niners are to Alex Smith and had been all along. When in reality Harbaugh just got hired, they had no contact throughout the lockout and come draft time, after Ponder and Dalton went high, they desperately selected Colin Kaepernick in the second round.

Just cracks me up all this false loyalty when times are good. "we knew it all the while..." yeah right.

At least we don't have to worry about management staff and QB relationships around here since it is apparently Roethlisberger's call if he wants to keep playing or not.

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #9 on: Jan 14, 2012 at 18:26 »

I think it is pretty funny that McCarthy is joined at the hip in utopian bliss with Aaron Rodgers up there in Green Bay when he had the chance to draft either in SF and chose Alex Smith.

I did not know that.  Funny shit.

Now all you hear about is how committed the Niners are to Alex Smith and had been all along. When in reality Harbaugh just got hired, they had no contact throughout the lockout and come draft time, after Ponder and Dalton went high, they desperately selected Colin Kaepernick in the second round.

Just cracks me up all this false loyalty when times are good. "we knew it all the while..." yeah right.

Disney loves 'm a good fairytale!

At least we don't have to worry about management staff and QB relationships around here since it is apparently Roethlisberger's call if he wants to keep playing or not.

That and Arians gives good foot massages in the QB meetings.  But they ain't erotic or nothing.  Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Alright, 20-17 and Brees has been chipping away at the lead.  Looks like the Saints have the D dialed in - time to go win this bitch!

- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: