Some random thoughts...
- Alex Smith is like Smirky Rodgers 2.0, Jim Harbaugh is such a tool and we don't want them to get #6. Other than that, I'd be rooting for them.
- Couldn't handle Brother Bowl (racist) after the Thanksgiving pre-game. "I can't imagine a more difficult situation for a parent" or something like that.
- Flacco looks to be the shittiest of the final four QBs, right now, and I think I'd like to see him soil himself, yet again.
- Really, I'm just praying the Giants somehow can win it all.
- I'd rather have Flacco not get a sniff of the SB and have Brady lose another one, because you know if the Ravens get there and lose, guys like Jaws will be talking about how JF is knocking on the Elite door.
- If it should be the 49ers and Ravens - I'm rooting for al-Qaeda.
Kept saying, "Even if the Steelers somehow made the SB, they'd most likely be getting torched by the Packers or Saints."