Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 24, 2014 at 08:09 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Bowl XLVI - Giants @ Pats  (Read 1269 times)
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Feb 06, 2012 at 09:08 »

I woke up this morning very happy.  Very, very happy.  Maybe too happy given that the Steelers didn't win the super bowl, but, hey.  A man can't help the way he feels.

Fuck Bill Belichick and his apparent inability to shower on game day.  Fuck Tom Brady and his "perfect" life. Fuck Bill Simmons, and fuck the NBA too for good measure.  Fuck Gronkowski and Hernandez, and their combined Wunderlic score of 8.  Fuck fat fuck Wilfork, and fuck manos de duro Wes Welker.

Fuck the Patriots.  Here's to hoping they take another couple of tight ends in the draft this year.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #21 on: Feb 06, 2012 at 09:30 »

The great genius that is Belichick wins 3 Super Bowls by 3 points each pre-Spygate, loses 2 by 3 and 4 points post-Spygate.  But let's never speak of this again, shall we?  I mean, how much of an edge could taping your opponents' practices confer?  Like, what, a 6 or 7 point swing at most?

Silverback approves this message.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #22 on: Feb 06, 2012 at 10:45 »

I won the first two quarters on squares.  That's right, I'm bad.  Need a TD by the Giants to close out the 3rd for 3 straight.

Ditto that.  Didn't expect "9" and "0" to lead to any coin.  Congrats.

Nice bet.  You gotta be rollin in dough, like AJ, or have stones a lot different than mine to make a bet like that.

Nah, I didn't do much for this one.  Been kinda a rough year.  Took the Giants and the points with a little on the Giants to win outright.  Also had a little on the Giants winning by 1, 2 or 3 at 5.5 to 1.  Frickin' Bradshaw.  Oh yeah, I also threw 500K at 25 to 1 on Madonna falling during her performance.  Seemed like such a lock.

I woke up this morning very happy.  Very, very happy.  Maybe too happy given that the Steelers didn't win the super bowl, but, hey.  A man can't help the way he feels.

Fuck Bill Belichick and his apparent inability to shower on game day.  Fuck Tom Brady and his "perfect" life. Fuck Bill Simmons, and fuck the NBA too for good measure.  Fuck Gronkowski and Hernandez, and their combined Wunderlic score of 8.  Fuck fat fuck Wilfork, and fuck manos de duro Wes Welker.

Fuck the Patriots.  Here's to hoping they take another couple of tight ends in the draft this year.

What this guy said.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #23 on: Feb 06, 2012 at 13:31 »

I woke up this morning very happy.  Very, very happy.  Maybe too happy given that the Steelers didn't win the super bowl, but, hey.  A man can't help the way he feels.

Fuck Bill Belichick and his apparent inability to shower on game day.  Fuck Tom Brady and his "perfect" life. Fuck Bill Simmons, and fuck the NBA too for good measure.  Fuck Gronkowski and Hernandez, and their combined Wunderlic score of 8.  Fuck fat fuck Wilfork, and fuck manos de duro Wes Welker.

Fuck the Patriots.  Here's to hoping they take another couple of tight ends in the draft this year.

What this guy said.

Yes.  I like the part where he said fuck.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
scballersc

Saw Ben on Halloween (pre-Milledgeville)

« Reply #24 on: Feb 06, 2012 at 17:06 »

Oh, and Belichick is just a shade off Einstein, and yet he can't see that Gronkowski is a no-go and come up with a better contingency. 

Bernard Pollard is a fucking man.  I love that guy.  My favorite non-Steeler in the NFL.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Feb 07, 2012 at 11:26 »

Oh, and Belichick is just a shade off Einstein, and yet he can't see that Gronkowski is a no-go and come up with a better contingency. 

Bernard Pollard is a fucking man.  I love that guy.  My favorite non-Steeler in the NFL.

Bernie Pollard.  Single handedly wrecking Patriot fantasies since 2008.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: