Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 21, 2014 at 20:48 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dulac: NT or ILB in round 1  (Read 322 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Feb 24, 2012 at 10:49 »

Haven't read Dulac in a while, but some of his assertions are a tad sketchy, to say the least...

Why would the Cincinnati Bengals want to make a pitch for Mike Wallace, as some have suggested. First of all, they already have a No. 1 receiver with a monster contract in A.J. Green. Second, it is not Mike Brown’s style?

Yeah, Gerald, why would any NFL team ever want more than one top receiving threat?

While on the subject, why would the Cleveland Browns, who definitely need a big-play receiver, try to sign Wallace when they have the No. 4 overall pick in the draft? They can use that pick to draft any one of the several top receivers in the draft.

Uhhhh, because they have the 1.4 and 1.22 picks maybe?  They could use the 1.22 for Wallace.  All this shit’s moot anyway because Wallace… ain’t… leaving.

Wallace is a restricted free agent. I believe the Steelers will re-sign him. But the reason they will re-sign him will have nothing to do with his lack of intelligence for making the comments he made about the Patriots and 49ers.

Because the FO routinely proffers players deals… because they say something stupid?  Well, Gerry, if that were so you’d be in line for a deal yourself.

If the Steelers don’t take a nose tackle or inside linebacker with their No. 1 pick, I will walk home from Indianapolis.

IOL is very deep this year, but I wouldn’t be so fucking cocky about the FO taking a NT or ILB in R1.  Reading between the lines, is he suggesting that we’re taking Poe or Hightower, and there are no other options?  Wow.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 24, 2012 at 11:11 »

Worst part of it is, Dulac>>Cook>>>Collier.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 24, 2012 at 13:49 »

Worst part of it is, Dulac>>Cook>>>Collier.

I try to steer clear of the local yokels.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: