Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 24, 2014 at 05:47 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Just a coincidence I'm sure  (Read 402 times)
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« on: Feb 02, 2012 at 20:56 »

Peyton "cleared to play"

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7534274/sources-peyton-manning-medically-cleared-resume-nfl-career

I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he's got a $28 million option coming up, or that fee agency is around the corner.

And of course, that arm weakness isn't anything to worry about, really:

However, the source said Manning still cannot pinpoint a date when his performance will reach an acceptable level to him. The source alluded that it might take to the one-year anniversary of Manning's May 23, 2011, surgery on a bulging disk in his neck.

May is plenty of time to be all ready to go for camp.  Get those checkbooks out!  No concerns here, no sir.  Hall of Famer in peak condition can be all yours for the right price!
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 02, 2012 at 22:24 »

My sources say he's in the best shape of his career.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 03, 2012 at 13:19 »

DOOMASS RONNEY, S, WE HSOULD SINGE WALTER PEYTON MANGING AND TEACH HIM TO BECOME BEN ROOTHLESSBERGER'S BACKUP, IN CASED YOU HALFN'T NOTICE, MANGING >>>>>>>>> BATCH OR LEFFWICH OR DIXIN.  PLUSS THIS WOULD BE THE PORFECT OPPRATUNITY TO TRY OUT A NEW OFFESNIVE SCHEME I THINKING ABOUT WHERE YOU HALF 2 QBS ON THE FIELD, AT ONCE!  WHO'S GETTING THE SNAP?  WHAT DO OES TYHE DEFENSE DO IF THE ONE QB THROES IT TO THE OTHER QB LIKE A WR OPTION!  YOU SEE WHAT I"M GETTING AT, DEFENSES SEE 2 QBS AND START TO GET NERVOIUS, UH OH, THEY JUST BURNT ANOTHER TIME OUT TRYING TO GET READY FOR THE UNSTOOPABLE!  YOU COULD LITERALLY HALF THE DEFENSE GET WORE OUT PLAYIN MONKEE IN THE MIDDEL AS THE 2 QBS JUST LATERAL THE BALL BACK AND FORTH A FEW TIMES!  I CAN HERE THE ANOUNCERS NOW!  WE COULD REVLOUTIONaIZE THE NFL OFFENSE AS WE KNOW NOW IT!!!!!!

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Feb 03, 2012 at 15:12 »

THE DEFENSE GET WORE OUT PLAYIN MONKEE IN THE MIDDEL

LMFAO

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Feb 14, 2012 at 14:16 »

I'm a little surprised that of all the possible landing spots for Manning, the Niners are rarely discussed.

I know, Rah Rah Harbaugh has "backed" Smith, but you can't tell me that they wouldn't rather have Peyton behind the helmet.  Assuming he's healthy, of course.

They have the cap space, great running game and excellent defense.  All they need is a good QB and maybe add a decent WR option (*cough*...Wayne...*cough*) and they're golden.  They'd easily become the odds on favorite.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: