Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 24, 2014 at 12:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SING RODNEY MOOSE!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 684 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Feb 16, 2012 at 14:42 »

Hasn't been much singing around here lately.  You know the drill:  the "CHAPASS RONNEYS," the missing piece of the "SUPPER BLOW" puzzle, etc., etc.  If we could only sing these folks, all our ills would magically disappear:

SING RODNEY MOOSE!

SING ALVIN HANGSWORTH!!!

SING TERDELL OWNENS!!

SING CHAB OCHO SYNCHO!

And please don't forget...

SING PAID & MANNING!!!!!

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: Feb 16, 2012 at 16:06 »

YES THEM RONNIES NEED SING RAMBY MOOSE ASAP AS PASSABLE!!!!! THE SUPPER BOWL IS ON THE LINE BEN AIN'T INNY YUNGER AN D MAY BE ** MAY MAY BE **** TWO YEARS LEFT AND BAM ITS ALL DUN.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 16, 2012 at 23:42 »

LESSEN FINKISWINKIN OR WHATEVR YUR A NIDOT HALOH WEER LIKE 8MILLIUM OVER

A shabby Charlie Brown.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Feb 17, 2012 at 08:16 »

SING ALVIN HANGSWORTH!!!

SING CHAB OCHO SYNCHO!

Bill Belichick.

Super.  Genius.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Feb 17, 2012 at 08:39 »

LESSEN FINKISWINKIN OR WHATEVR YUR A NIDOT HALOH WEER LIKE 8MILLIUM OVER

OH HO HO I SEE THE SCABBY CHARLIZE BROWN THINK HE IS SOME KINED OF SALERY CRAPOLOGIST, GUESS HE FOGOT THAT WE STILL HALF OOMA KHAN ANN THE STEELSZERS WILL GET THERE GUYS TO RESTRUTURE THEYR SALERYS, EXPECIALLY IF WE CUT HINESS WART.  WE CANT AFFORT TO KEEP WART HE TOO OLD< WE NEED A GUY LIKE MOOSE.

Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Feb 17, 2012 at 08:58 »

BOWLWINKELL WAS THE MOOSE NOT RODNEY YINZ JAGOVS DON'T NO WHAT YER EVEN TALKIN ABOUT LAY OFF TEH DRUGS KIDS THX U SOMUCH NEXT

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #6 on: Feb 17, 2012 at 09:11 »

YOU IJIOTS NOW NUTHING OF CAPPED SPACE.. THE STEELERS HAVE PICKS AND THEYLL TRDE 1ST +2 +3 +4 + WART FOR CALMIN JUMPSON + 6 + 7 AFT RDNDY MOOS SINGS 4 THE VETRIN MIMIMUM.  THEN TRDE 5TH TO PATSIE FOR  6 + 7 (THEY ALWAYS WHORED LATE PIX) THEN HAVE M,ORE 6TH AND 7ND PCIKS AND THOSE COST LESS. DUH.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Feb 17, 2012 at 14:29 »

LISSEN GONZR HEARS THE DEAL WITH CRAP SPACED.  WE AINT TRADIN FOR CLAVERT JUHNSON HE'S., TOO ESSPENSIVE, BUT WILL WILL WORK OUT A 11TH HOUR DEAL AT THE LAST MINUTE WITH MIKE WALLUS.  NOW BECAUSE HE A RESTRICTIVE FEE AGENT, THIS WILL COST US OUR FIRST ROUND PICK.  IT SUCKS, I HATE IT DEAL, WITH IT.

HINES WART IS ROADKILL, LIKE ISAID WE'LL GET RID OF HIS ASS AND BRING IN RONDEY MOOSE, ALSO WE WILL, PROBLY SING BACK JERRIO CRAFFERTY DO TO THE FACT HE HAS SIX HANDS.  DUE TO THE RESTRICTIVE AGENT, THIS WILL COST US MOST LIKE A FIFTH OR SIXTH ROUND PICK, NOT TOO BAD, STULL SUCKS, I HATE IT, BUT OVERALL NOT BAD, DEAL WITH IT @ZZh0LE.

THAT WILL LEAVE US WITH OUR 2, 3, 4,6, AND 7 ROUND PICKS AND MY PRESCIUS LITTLE CAP SPACE SO EXPECT US TO CUT SOMEON PROBALY JAMES FRRARIOR OR POSTABLY LARRENCE THIMMONS OR CASSEY HANDPTON.  WHAT THIS DEPEND IS IF WE CAN FIND A FREE AGENT WHO CAN FILL IN FOR HALF THE PRICE, I SAY YES, YOU CAN SAY KNOW, WE HALF SEEN IT DONE A HUNDRED TIMES ALREADY WHY ARE YOU ARGUING WITH ME JAGOFF.  YOU MIGHT NOT LIKE KELVIN CLOBBERT BUT SAY WHAT YOU WILL, THE MAN IS A GENUOUS WHEN IT COMES TO GET A GOD FREE AGENT CHAPP.

NOW THE PROBLEM IS, KELVIN CLOBBERT IS A ODIOT, BY MY COCKLEATIONS ONCE ALL THIS IS DONE WE ARE $5 MILLION OVER THE CRAP AND ALSO WE HAFFEN'T EVEN DARFTED NOBODY.  THIS IS WHY CLOBBERT SUCKS, BECAUSE THE RONNEYS, ARE CHAPP.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Mar 07, 2012 at 08:39 »

POOR FOOTBALL TALK (PFFW) SAYS RODENY MOOSE HAD A >>>SPECTACLE<<< WORKOUT FOR THE SANTS.  PARENTLY HE IS IN AMAZZING SHAP.  LET ME ADD, ONE MORE BIT OFF INFOMATION TO THIS EQUATTON.  NAMLEY THAT, PAYTOWN MANNGIN IS SUPPOSABLY GOING TO BE CUNT TODAY, BY THE IDNIAPLOIS CLOTS.

DOE YOU SEE WHEARE I AM GOING WITH THIS???

LET MIKE WALLASS GO TO THE PATTRYOYTS, FINE >>> WE GET A FIRST ROUNDED PICK.

THEN WITH THEY MONEY WE SALVE, SINGE RODENY MOOSE AND PAYTOWN MANNEQIN.  WITH OUR TWO FIRST ROUNDED PICKS MOVE UP AND DARFT EITHER ANNEDREW LUNK OR RUBBERT GRIFFITH THE TURD. 

CAN YOU SAY >>> BEST THREE DEEP QUATTERBACKS IN THE NLF<<<<  AND >>>hULLO<<< MOOSE + DANTONO BORWN + MEMANUEL SANDER +  JERRY O'CROTCHETY = THEE BEST QB + WRS THE GAME HAS EFFER SEEN, SET FOR THE PAST, THE PRESENCE AND, THE FUTTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: