Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 21, 2014 at 09:10 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pens Playoff Push 11-12  (Read 3494 times)
scballersc

Saw Ben on Halloween (pre-Milledgeville)

« Reply #30 on: Apr 06, 2012 at 09:49 »

Tortorella's a fool.  That was a bang-bang play; no way was Orpik looking to hit him on the knee.

With the inside of his own knee nonetheless.  Performing a take out move, while opening yourself up to tremendous injury is an asinine concept.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #31 on: Apr 07, 2012 at 13:26 »

I have to disagree. I think the Orpik hit was quite cheap and would've enraged Pens fans if they'd done it to us.

Tortorella is a fucking buffoon though. Whining that the Pens are whiners? What? Makes no sense. Especially with all the injuries the Pens have suffered through. See Matt Cooke's transformation into a no-major penalty-taking 20-goal scorer or everyone just carrying on when the Rangers knocked Jordan Staal out for a month to completely dispel Tortorella's ridiculous assertions of a Penguins double standard.

These jackasses call Pittsburgh organeyezation arrogant when their same fans cheered for the dirtiest guy in the league Sean Avery. They chant MVP when Lundqvist makes routine saves. They chanted MVP at Jeremy Lin in the same building last month. They're miserable and I can't blame them. They live in New York. The "foreigners" in Pittsburgh are the Malkins. People walk around in I Heart NY shirts. But Pittsburgh is arrogant.
 The city that never sleeps will be asleep in 5.

"Their two fucking stars..." was the best line in the rant though. I assume bitchboy meant Malkin and Crosby. It's funny though because I'd take Letang and MAF over any players the Rangers have employed since Messier. Staal is better than his older Ranger brother. James Neal is a tougher, younger and much
cheaper version of Brad Richards. Only with 15 more goals.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #32 on: Apr 07, 2012 at 15:30 »

Quote from: y2jouster
They're miserable and I can't blame them. They live in New York.

Yeah!  Eff New York, that place sucks.

Hey, wait a minute.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #33 on: Apr 07, 2012 at 22:31 »

No disrespect, Penso.

Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
Pages: 1 ... 3 [4]  All   Go Up
  Print