Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 30, 2014 at 19:33 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggs  (Read 397 times)
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: May 03, 2012 at 10:03 »

In most cases, when a creature with teeth like that suffers a lower leg injury...

it's put to sleep.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7885596/terrell-suggs-baltimore-ravens-tears-achilles-sources-say
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012 at 10:10 »

His momma must have held him by the ankle when he was dipped in bullshit.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012 at 10:25 »

Looks like Courtney Upshaw will start sooner than later.

Much as I despise all things Raven and Thuggs when he's sacking and preening, dude is a player.  And I get the sense he respects Steeler football (mutual hatred thing) and despises the Patriots and Mr. Pretty.  So there's that.  Same sort of thing for Ed Reed, as a player.  I'd probably respect Ray-Ray the same way if he weren't Ray Lewis.

Oh well, tough shit.  Fuck the Ravens.  No one cried over all our injuries the last few years, I'm not going to get weepy over Horseface.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012 at 11:12 »

Much as I despise all things Raven and Thuggs when he's sacking and preening, dude is a player.  And I get the sense he respects Steeler football (mutual hatred thing) and despises the Patriots and Mr. Pretty.  So there's that.  Same sort of thing for Ed Reed, as a player.  I'd probably respect Ray-Ray the same way if he weren't Ray Lewis.

Oh well, tough shit.  Fuck the Ravens.  No one cried over all our injuries the last few years, I'm not going to get weepy over Horseface.

This one's gonna hurt.  Remember, Upshaw was supposed to be Jarrett Johnson's replacement.  Now, they've gotta find another edge rusher.  Replacing DPOY performance ain't gonna be easy...not to mention the fact that Lewis is another year older too.

I like how things are shaping up for Pittsburgh for 2012.  The way things have been going for the Ratties (that Grubbs loss is gonna hurt as well), they might find themselves looking up at multiple teams in the standings.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012 at 11:42 by aj_law » Logged

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2012 at 11:37 »

Much as I despise all things Raven and Thuggs when he's sacking and preening, dude is a player.  And I get the sense he respects Steeler football (mutual hatred thing) and despises the Patriots and Mr. Pretty.  So there's that.  Same sort of thing for Ed Reed, as a player.  I'd probably respect Ray-Ray the same way if he weren't Ray Lewis.

Oh well, tough shit.  Fuck the Ravens.  No one cried over all our injuries the last few years, I'm not going to get weepy over Horseface.

This one's gonna hurt.  Remember, Upshaw was supposed to be Jarrett Johnson's replacement.  Now, they've gotta find anotheredge rusher.  Replacing DPOY performance ain't gonna be easy...not to mention the fact that Lewis is another year older too.

I like how things are shaping up for Pittsburgh for 2012.  The way things have been going for the Ratties (that Grubbs loss is gonna hurt as well), they might find themselves looking up at multiple teams in the standings.

Could shape up the way our 2011 did:  good record, but critical flaws due to key injuries.  We're plugging last year's holes, Ravens are creating new ones.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: