Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 01, 2014 at 01:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Euros  (Read 3781 times)
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Jul 05, 2012 at 08:35 »

Let's not get into the who's better game with Messi and CR7. They are both very, very good footballers. Both scored an obscene amount of goals this season ( but none for Messi against Chelsea..lol). Yes RM won La Liga, but Barca won the Copa del Ray. They both were eliminated at the same stage of the CL... Barca has the best midfield in the world. RM has better strikers. Blah, Blah Blah... Who cares?..As far country, Messi has definitely underperformed for Argentina. But so has CR7, until this tournament.

As far as JT, and you know I'm Chelsea through and through, he is a POS off the field. On the field, he is a pretty good defender. I don't really care who's he's banging. But I'm not going to make excuses for him.

Penso, too bad RvP is leaving Arsenal. Clearly their best player.

...And KTBFFH is Russian for....1st London team to lift the " Big Ears"...
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Jul 07, 2012 at 02:17 »

Copa Del Rey now matters since that's all Barca won? Hilarious. Pretty sure Serg Ramos was bouncing that off of a Madrid street and no one cared.

Messi has won nothing for Argentina. It is fact. Granted I hate him and am biased but wtf do people see that I do not?

Penso is all mad I called his drunk friends out for killin Ronaldo but I contend it's a perfect Roddick joke.

John Terry is a piece of shit. Do whatever you want with that. Rio isn't in England's best like 8 defenders? Hysterical. Simply crazy. And Jones and Smalling, Rio's backups for his club, showed no conviction in accepting roles for racist England. WTF was Micah Richards?

They almost beat America if not for a Jozy Altidore post job a few years back in the World Cup. How far have they fallen.

Although the USA bet Italy and Spain in the last meeting anyone has cared about.

I meant Netherlands should've kidnapped Ronaldo. Hate all you want that was a fucking masterclass effort. Could've had four. Apparently he was better vs Czech.

Van Persie is leaving? We'll give you Berbatov, one of the useless Brazilian WB twins, and $10 mil. Oh wait United never does anything proactive.

Sounds like Ashley Cole is leaving Chelsea too. I ask myself how the hell could he?? Then I look at his ex-wife. Super fucking hot. Bolted on her arse.

Last question, if people are still reading, how can the US still be this fucking bad?

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #22 on: Jul 07, 2012 at 09:08 »

Hey, Y2J... I can't stand Barca for the record. But they have won 14 trophies in the Pep era. Pretty effing good. I don't like RM either. But they did win La Liga by quite a bit this year. Check that, I do like "The Special One". And Copa del Ray is a pretty big trophy in Spain. It's not like it's Carling Cup.

Why do you hate Messi so much?... Objectively speaking, he is pretty fucking good. Yes, yes, he has a great supporting cast, but that doesn't diminish his talent.

I can't stand CR7. But I acknowledge that he is one of top players in the world. Nobody can take that away from him. I wouldn't agree that your Red Devils haven't won anything since he left. They won the EPL 2 seasons ago ( and were a QPR injury time collapse away from doing it this year). They did make the CL final at Wembley as well. Are they a better team without him? Hell no. But Sir Alex is doing just fine.

Hadn't heard that Cole is leaving Chelsea. Pretty sure he had a new contract a few years ago.

I already agreed with you the JT is a POS, but he is a pretty good defender. It looks like Cahill and David Luiz will be Chelsea's central defense in the years to come. Cahill was unlucky to miss the Euros with that broken jaw.

The US is bad because they lack midfield power and a true striker. LD is getting on in his years and Dempsey can't carry the team.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: