Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 28, 2014 at 13:40 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bill Belichick, megaprick  (Read 604 times)
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Jun 13, 2012 at 16:30 »

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/8047590/tom-coughlin-new-york-giants-frustrated-jake-ballard-claimed-new-england-patriots

Then again, I guess they always need tight ends in new england.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Jun 13, 2012 at 19:03 »

I was gonna post this snark yesterday (you have Gronk and Hernandez, WTF else do you need?), until I realized that they had 2 TEs, signed 6, and lost 2 to injury, for a net 6... Steelers have 7 TEs on roster right now.  So, OK.  It's the preseason.  And Ballard would be a TE3 worth waiting for.

But the takeaway is this: Bellychimp has a hardon for TEs, and I mean that in the gayest way possible.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #2 on: Jun 14, 2012 at 10:10 »

While it was stupid of the Giants to expose a player like that, expecting Bellychump to not jump [on] an exposed [tight] end was pure folly.

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: Jun 15, 2012 at 09:23 »

Well, I guess the Gints FO saw it like this: the guy can't play this season at all, with the ACL and the micro-fracture.  Who's going to pick him up, pay him a year's salary, and just stash him on IR?  And frankly, they shoulda known.  So they save a small cap amount and get one more camp roster spot.  Dumb move.   A team like the Giants doesn't have a ton of turnover - how many roster spots are in play any given year for the Steelers?  You can pretty much figure 53 + maybe 10-15 bubble guys.  So 20+ guys are just camp bodies anyway.  How valuable are they versus a guy you're rehabbing?  IIRC Ballard had ~600 yards and 4 TDs, and the Gints are dangerously thin at TE (no, seriously).  Martellus Bennett and... a bunch of guys.

pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Jun 15, 2012 at 09:36 »

Fnngnswk, Belichick apologist.

Next we'll be reading his pro-Romney posts in the politics forum.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #5 on: Jun 15, 2012 at 09:41 »

Fnngnswk, Belichick apologist.

Next we'll be reading his pro-Romney posts in the politics forum.

I've heard that Romney guys isn't as pure evil as we think, he's a Mormon, ya know  Roll Eyes

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Jun 15, 2012 at 14:43 »

UMMMMM >>>>>>>>HALO<<<<<<<<<<< I WAS DISPRESSING HOW STOPPID THE GINATS WERE NOT HOW GREAT BELLYCHECK WAS.  IT'S CALT READING WITH CONDESCENSION, EVER HERE OF IT?

AND I DON"T KNOW WHY YUO HAVE AGAINST RUMNEY HE'S HE MOST EXCITINGED CANIDATE FOR PRESIDENT SINCE I DONT KNOW WHEN, HE'S A JOB CRATER AND HE'S ANTI-RUSSIA AND HESTARTED THE OLIMPITS AND MAN SO MANY OTHER STUFF I CANT REMBER.  HE SORTA LOOK LIKE FRANKANDSTINE TO, THATS' COOL BECUZ WHEN HE SITS DOWN WITH LIKE ODDMODJINADOB FROM IRAN HE CAN JUST GO "RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" AND LIKE LUNGE AT HIM AND ODDMODJINABOOB WILL GO FLYIN OUTTA THERE LIKE A BAT OUTTA HELL PISSIN HIS PANTS, THE ENTIRED WIRLD WILL FEAR US WITH A LEADER LIKE FRANKANDSTINE I MEAN, rUMNEY!!!!11111!!! 

RUMMEY FOR, PARSIDENT I HOPE HE PICKS SARRAH PALIN FOR VISE PRESIDENT SHE KICKED @$$ LAST TIME AND SHES' ONE OF THE SMARDIST POPPLE I CAN THINK OFF, PLUS LETS' FACE IT SHED BE TOTALLY HOT HUNTIN WOLFS ON THE WHITE HOUWSE LAWN, MEOOOOW!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: