Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 30, 2014 at 18:55 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Plax Back?  (Read 1557 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #10 on: Aug 08, 2012 at 20:32 »

FEMDOMSWINK OR WHATEVR U R AN IDOT I GOT ONE WORD FOR U 2 AND THAT 1 WURD IS TROI EDWOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11  HLO HE HAD ONE GAME IN COLLITCH WHER HE HAD MORE RECEEFING YARDS THAN WILLHE READ AND ZAMEER MISTER FUCKING COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11  UR SUCH AN IDOT ITS EXCASTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

HO HO HO MOMA'S BOY, YOU APARENTLY GREASED YORE POLE WITH ASSHOLE GREASE, BECAUSE YOU HALF FORGTOTTEN TWO NOBULL VETRUNS WHO ARE PRIMMED AND RADDY TO GO:  BOOBY SHAW, AND LENSIE JACKSON, NOT TO MENTON LVEON MAYS...  THE PUSSABULLATIES IS ENDLASS...  FOUR YOU TO CALL ANY JUAN A ODIOT IS THE HITE OF ARNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU PREOLLY DONUT REMBER THEM GUYS SINSE YOU HAD YOUR BRANE BUSTED UPEN WITH THE MOGGING, BUT LEMME REMINED YOU:  BOOOBYN SYAW IS >>>>AMAZINSSING<M<<< LEBZSUE JACKSON IS A UP & CLOMBER, >>>>LEUGH MAYS US THE SPED GUY WE HALF ALWAYSS NEED>>>>>>> HOOO HOO HO HO HAAA HA HAA ODOIT YOU WORTY TWO MUCH

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #11 on: Aug 08, 2012 at 22:08 »

Yancey Thigpen lives in Queens?

apparently.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #12 on: Aug 08, 2012 at 22:54 »

FEMDOMSWINK OR WHATEVR U R AN IDOT I GOT ONE WORD FOR U 2 AND THAT 1 WURD IS TROI EDWOODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11  HLO HE HAD ONE GAME IN COLLITCH WHER HE HAD MORE RECEEFING YARDS THAN WILLHE READ AND ZAMEER MISTER FUCKING COP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11  UR SUCH AN IDOT ITS EXCASTRATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

HO HO HO MOMA'S BOY, YOU APARENTLY GREASED YORE POLE WITH ASSHOLE GREASE, BECAUSE YOU HALF FORGTOTTEN TWO NOBULL VETRUNS WHO ARE PRIMMED AND RADDY TO GO:  BOOBY SHAW, AND LENSIE JACKSON, NOT TO MENTON LVEON MAYS...  THE PUSSABULLATIES IS ENDLASS...  FOUR YOU TO CALL ANY JUAN A ODIOT IS THE HITE OF ARNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!   YOU PREOLLY DONUT REMBER THEM GUYS SINSE YOU HAD YOUR BRANE BUSTED UPEN WITH THE MOGGING, BUT LEMME REMINED YOU:  BOOOBYN SYAW IS >>>>AMAZINSSING<M<<< LEBZSUE JACKSON IS A UP & CLOMBER, >>>>LEUGH MAYS US THE SPED GUY WE HALF ALWAYSS NEED>>>>>>> HOOO HOO HO HO HAAA HA HAA ODOIT YOU WORTY TWO MUCH

ROLTROMA DONT MAKE ME LAFF CORTKNEE HAWKINGS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..BAWBEE SHAWL

A shabby Charlie Brown.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #13 on: Aug 09, 2012 at 11:36 »

I don't want Burress back, but I must admit that, considering the circumstances at WR, a vet minimum deal for his services is intriguing.

What a difference one season makes.

Didn't he have a bunch of teams that were interested in him last year before singing with the Jests?  Yet, TO, Moss and Chad Johnson had a hard time finding work.  Now in 2012, he's the odd man out.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #14 on: Aug 09, 2012 at 12:29 »

everyone probably thought that shooting himself and hitting the bricks in the gym toughened him up and he'd be meaner for the ball.  Everyone was wrong..... helmet

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #15 on: Aug 09, 2012 at 13:51 »

Yancey Thigpen lives in Queens?

apparently.

>>>>>>>>SING NANCY PIGPEN!!!!!!!!!!,<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: