Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 27, 2014 at 19:35 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mendy and Snax off PUP  (Read 463 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Aug 17, 2012 at 17:45 »

Question is, how soon will they be ready?

Looks like Redman and McClendon will still open the season, and may even play up to the bye.  But at least Mendy and Hamp will be available as backups and can start getting eased into the action.  Week 4 is the bye (fuckin' Goodell), week 5 is the Eagles.  My guess is Redman and Mendy will start to share carries about 50/50 by then, and whoever runs better week to week gets more carries, simple as that, but it's going to be those guys unless there's a major issue.  Hampton, that's trickier.  If reports about Mac are correct, he may not give up the starting job, and Hamp may see time in rotation only.  I'm going to venture that he doesn't start a game this year, and that Alameda doesn't have enough to start this year either, but next year may get interesting.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Aug 18, 2012 at 20:08 »

If reports about Mac are correct, he may not give up the starting job, and Hamp may see time in rotation only.  I'm going to venture that he doesn't start a game this year, and that Alameda doesn't have enough to start this year either, but next year may get interesting.

If McLendon can displace Hampton as a starter when he comes back, I'll be extremely pleased.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: