Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 31, 2014 at 23:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 13 - Dec 2 @ Baltimore  (Read 5018 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #50 on: Dec 02, 2012 at 20:59 »

Google "John Harbaugh angry face" and this pic pops up on first page:

Conclusion:  John Harbaugh hates baby tiger cubs.  That's the basis of Tomlin's postgame handshake beef.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #51 on: Dec 02, 2012 at 21:03 »

http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon/2012/12/02/tomlin-harbaugh-testy-handshake/1741585/

steelerfaninCO
Old School Member

« Reply #52 on: Dec 02, 2012 at 21:23 »

A couple thoughts... The Steelers pass D has been incredible this year. Clark is extremely underrated, and Lewis looks like he may be a quality corner.

Timmons is finally looking like a 1st round pick. Dude has been a beast this year. Silverback looks to be finally healthy and in game shape.

What else can be said about Heat? Effing stud. Thank you Haley for getting him involved. The fake WR screen that went to Heat down the middle was/is a great play.

It's clearly over for Charlie, but that was a good performance to go out on. The rook RT played as well as can be expected.

Get the team heathly and into the dance and they may make some noise. The probable lack of a home playoff game is an issue('05 anyone?) , and I'm not saying they are a lock for the Super Bowl.... But I wouldn't want to play that D fully healthy, and with Ben back ( who was having a MVP season), they could, possibly, kinda, sorta, maybe beat anyone.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #53 on: Dec 02, 2012 at 21:48 »

Also Shaun Suisham deserves a game ball.

I used to have very little confidence in this guy. This year, he's been Fuadomatic.

Just as long as he doesn't get Quadzillamatic.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #54 on: Dec 02, 2012 at 21:56 »

But Harbaugh didn't let go and pulled Tomlin back toward him, while saying, "hey, hey, hey I said congratulations." He had the tone of a mother reminding her son to say "thank you."

A bemused Tomlin didn't resist. He reluctantly came back to Harbaugh, said "thank you, good job," and ran away.

87%.

Seemed like he wanted a good game kiss.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #55 on: Dec 02, 2012 at 22:18 »

The way the o-line was shuffled and the Ravens barely got to Batch.  Impressive.

Glad I took the Steelers to cover.  hehehehe.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #56 on: Dec 03, 2012 at 07:19 »

Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #57 on: Dec 03, 2012 at 07:48 »

Everyone but dumfuk Arians knows Heat is a frigging beast.  I also like his old school humbleness.  Unlike most of the modern day players, instead of running away from his team mates to show him self off, he looks for someone, you know, since there are 10 other guys involved in the play.  The dude is money.

I wasn't keeping track of the O-line shifts during the game, but maybe Pouncey needs to permanently be a guard.  Not saying it was all Pouncey, but I don't think there were any real jail breaks by the Ravens D.  When DDC is back up to speed, Adams comes back, Colon and Starks can come back, and ben throwing timing routes and schtuff, definitely some potential there.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #58 on: Dec 03, 2012 at 09:25 »

I hate the 'defenseless receiver' rule, but why didn't that hit on Sanders? qualify?

And no flag on the head shot to Charlie which was twice as bad as the one they called a little later.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #59 on: Dec 03, 2012 at 09:41 »

I hate the 'defenseless receiver' rule, but why didn't that hit on Sanders? qualify?

And no flag on the head shot to Charlie which was twice as bad as the one they called a little later.

It's really maddening.  They might as well just have a Wheel of Officiating, and make it completely random.  Couldn't be any worse.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: 1 ... 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: