Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Dec 19, 2014 at 02:50 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week #8 picks  (Read 366 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Oct 28, 2012 at 10:35 »

Season Record = 19-16-0
Last Week = 4-1-0

Roller coaster ride continues.  Hoping for more peaks than valleys.

Onto da picks:

Redskins/Steelers (O/U 44.5) - Neither defense will have much success stopping the opposition.  Initially, I thought this was going to be a 23-20 type of game, but now I'm thinking it'll be more of a shootout.  Going over and still think Steelers win, but don't cover.

Dolphins (+2) @ Jets - Short of their opener against the Texans, Dolphins have quietly played some decent ball.  They've been in every single game.  And now they're coming off a bye and facing a divisional opponent that squeaked by them by a FG earlier this year.  I don't see the Jets beating ANYBODY twice in one season.  Like the Dolphins for the outright win.  Taking Miami and the points.

Colts/Titans (O/U 47) - Purely a trend selection.  Under is 12-3 the last 15 times these teams have met.  Doesn't hurt that the Colts have struggled on the road lately.  Going under here.

Giants (-1.5) @ Cowboys - Giants have yet to lose in the new stadium in Big D.  See that trend continuing this week.

Saints (+6) @ Broncos - Little nervous about this pick because it almost looks too obvious.  Saints in must win mode and getting Vitt back this week.  6 looks like a huge number even with Denver coming off a bye.  New Orleans has been in every game this year and you'd expect Brees & Co. to at least keep it close.  Still, like the Saints and the points.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: