Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 23, 2014 at 06:19 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: No Hines Ward equals no Super Bowl 2013  (Read 403 times)
steelerdude
N00b

« on: Dec 15, 2012 at 00:36 »

We all know the obvious and it pains us to see "I told you so!" come true once again dudes.  If we had kept Hines on the roster one more year we'd be in first place in the conference.  I'm hoping dudes that my gut is wrong and we can pull of a miracle run in the playoffs (with Big Ben hell ya) but missing Hines right now big time.  Really one of those dumb moves we tend to do every so often that sends us backwards a bit.

Reminds me of when we let O'Donnell go and made Kordell our man.  Not quite as bad but simliar in terms of a decline in wins.

Steelers baby!!!!
Merman1983
Old School Member

Master of the figure-four leglock

« Reply #1 on: Dec 15, 2012 at 17:40 »

Hines is one of my favorites of all time but he was fucking toast last year.  He declined his last few years but was still a damn useful player until last year when he couldn't spell separation if you spotted him the sepa and the ration. 

But I will be wearing his jersey tommorrow. Usually only comes out for playoff games but the playoffs start tommorrow for me.  The six time motherfucking superbowl champs are going to have some shit to say over the next few weeks.

That is all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: