Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 22, 2014 at 00:02 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something is fundamentally flawed  (Read 1329 times)
Pain

« Reply #10 on: Dec 29, 2012 at 10:34 »

As stated in other forums. I've got no problem with Haley's offense. I watched every game, and the offense I saw on the field would have worked in each and every game (with the exception of Denver), if BB could have made the throws we are used to him making instead of picks, and our RB's & WR's could catch and hold onto the ball like they did in previous years (excluding Mendy in the SB against the Pack). I don't expect either coach gone, obviously. And, I don't want either coach gone, necessarily. I want Tomlin to get his head out of his arse, and start understanding situational football, instead of just going out there plowing ahead because we are the Pittsburgh Steelers and the standard is the standard...I want the jacked-up RB situation fixed. I want Wallace gone, yesterday. And, I want some pass rush/turnovers on defense next season.
jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #11 on: Dec 30, 2012 at 17:27 »

wallace, please leave.  haley's philosophy is good and as others have said if our players weren't dropping passes and making basic dumb decisions, we would at worst be a wildcard.  tomlin needs to take a clock management 101 course at Pitt or something, he's the worst with that but i think the best in motivation so no way he goes.  mendenhall...buh bye. 

all in all I HATE THE FACT THE RAVENS WON THE DIVISION LOSING 4 OF THE LAST 5 GAMES AND I HAVE TO HEAR IT UNTIL NEXT SEASON.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: