Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 30, 2014 at 13:34 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vokoun  (Read 1283 times)
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Mar 18, 2013 at 13:23 »

Anyone else impressed with how he played last night against Boston?

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Mar 18, 2013 at 13:51 »

Thought he played well, but the overall defensive effort was much better as well.  Who knew that Eaton would be "the piece" this year? 

Nice to see fleury finally get his shutout for the record.  But again-- team defense is the key.  Even when Vokoun and Fleury were struggling earlier this year I thought they were getting hung out to dry quite a bit.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
kluisi61
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Mar 18, 2013 at 14:31 »

Thought he played well, but the overall defensive effort was much better as well.  Who knew that Eaton would be "the piece" this year? 

Nice to see fleury finally get his shutout for the record.  But again-- team defense is the key.  Even when Vokoun and Fleury were struggling earlier this year I thought they were getting hung out to dry quite a bit.

Yeah I agree. Even last night, though you can definitely tell the difference between the Bruins (and their league leading defense) and the Penguins. They're getting better, but there's still way too many giveaways in the defensive end and just being out of position. I find myself yelling at defenders when they have to make two amazing defensive plays because they just made a terrible one. Think they need to get it together before the playoffs, or it will get exploited.

OK Chris. Now that we have practiced kissing and cuddling, we'll practice eating out...at a fancy restaurant.

- Lois Griffin

-----------------

Goal Line Blitz - Football player and team simulator...Very Fun.

Fallen Sword - MMORPG that is very fun. No ads and it's free.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: