RAY LEWIS AIN'T NO STINKIN' PROPHET!!!

(1/2) > >>

Preacherman0:
Mentioned the Super Bowl in the pulpit yesterday. I said that I was pulling for a power outage to end the game! Just sayin'...RayRay don't be messin' with the RevDr!

While we're on it, someone please tell me when Bambi's Dad's best friend stops preaching. His sense of theology is as warped and twisted as anything that I've ever heard. I don't ever pretend to get it all right, but the brand of God that he's peddling makes me run for the Kaopectate.

When someone is talking about God, but only talks about how God centers around THEM, then I'd advise you to be skeptical.

otismalibu:
Ray Lewis may be the biggest fraud in the history of pro sports.

Big Virgil:
I read a brief article recapping Shannon Sharpe's interview with Ray, and one portion he asked him about the families of the victims from his last SB night fiasco.  He said he would tell the God has a plan and it's never wrong.  I had to read it a couple of times, because I couldn't believe it.  Then I guess Sharpe asked him about the money he gave the victims families and he said he has given $ to thousands of families to help them out, because he will help anyone in need.

WOW - that dude is warped.

jonzr:
Quote from: Big Virgil on Feb 04, 2013 at 09:50

I read a brief article recapping Shannon Sharpe's interview with Ray, and one portion he asked him about the families of the victims from his last SB night fiasco.  He said he would tell the God has a plan and it's never wrong.  I had to read it a couple of times, because I couldn't believe it.  Then I guess Sharpe asked him about the money he gave the victims families and he said he has given $ to thousands of families to help them out, because he will help anyone in need.

WOW - that dude is warped.

Clearly it wasn't god's plan for San Francisco to win the Super Bowl because of, you know, the gays.  ::)

aj_law:
No disrespect to anyone (especially Preach) on here, but I gotta say that the last two months have really put the kibosh on my believing that there is a God.  Lewis' Ravens winning a Lombardi is just icing on the cake.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page