Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Apr 24, 2014 at 04:51 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RAY LEWIS AIN'T NO STINKIN' PROPHET!!!  (Read 580 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Feb 04, 2013 at 08:20 »

Mentioned the Super Bowl in the pulpit yesterday. I said that I was pulling for a power outage to end the game! Just sayin'...RayRay don't be messin' with the RevDr!

While we're on it, someone please tell me when Bambi's Dad's best friend stops preaching. His sense of theology is as warped and twisted as anything that I've ever heard. I don't ever pretend to get it all right, but the brand of God that he's peddling makes me run for the Kaopectate.

When someone is talking about God, but only talks about how God centers around THEM, then I'd advise you to be skeptical.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Feb 04, 2013 at 09:22 »

Ray Lewis may be the biggest fraud in the history of pro sports.

Big Virgil
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Feb 04, 2013 at 09:50 »

I read a brief article recapping Shannon Sharpe's interview with Ray, and one portion he asked him about the families of the victims from his last SB night fiasco.  He said he would tell the God has a plan and it's never wrong.  I had to read it a couple of times, because I couldn't believe it.  Then I guess Sharpe asked him about the money he gave the victims families and he said he has given $ to thousands of families to help them out, because he will help anyone in need.

WOW - that dude is warped.

Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately.
I wouldn't say I've been *missing* it, Bob.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #3 on: Feb 04, 2013 at 10:10 »

I read a brief article recapping Shannon Sharpe's interview with Ray, and one portion he asked him about the families of the victims from his last SB night fiasco.  He said he would tell the God has a plan and it's never wrong.  I had to read it a couple of times, because I couldn't believe it.  Then I guess Sharpe asked him about the money he gave the victims families and he said he has given $ to thousands of families to help them out, because he will help anyone in need.

WOW - that dude is warped.

Clearly it wasn't god's plan for San Francisco to win the Super Bowl because of, you know, the gays.  Roll Eyes

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Feb 05, 2013 at 11:45 »

No disrespect to anyone (especially Preach) on here, but I gotta say that the last two months have really put the kibosh on my believing that there is a God.  Lewis' Ravens winning a Lombardi is just icing on the cake.
« Last Edit: Feb 05, 2013 at 12:44 by aj_law » Logged

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #5 on: Feb 06, 2013 at 08:34 »

I heard three people got stabbed at the Ravens parade celebration.  Seems fitting.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: