Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Nov 23, 2014 at 23:41 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MGS NCAA Tourney Pick'em  (Read 3703 times)
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #20 on: Mar 22, 2013 at 17:28 »

"the girl from 4e" is probably pushing 40 years old by now. Change it up State Farm.

It is pathetic the way these inadvertent elbows have affected the games. I understand that the calls are correct by the letter of the law but it a bad rule. They just happen way too much and punish the offending team at an unfair level. I shouldn't have the exact language of the rule memorized verbatim, but after seeing the graphic over and over the past two days how can I not?

The Atlantic 10 is 6-0?!? Wow.

Great comeback by my Colorado Buffs. 19-0 run. You should've heard me swearing at them in the first half. I need this W. Gotta keep some cash in the Kendrell Bell signed wallet.

Steelers 58-15 when I am in attendance.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #21 on: Mar 22, 2013 at 20:36 »

Down goes g-town, and with them msdmnr's bracket.  Nova also out, no surprise there, they were worse than Pitt.  

Allstate is advertising insurance to take out in case one's domestic servant falls down on the job.  Makes me nauseous.

The Hanes kitten tshirt ad is not at all funny until the guy says "I got it from SkyMall" at the very end.   
« Last Edit: Mar 22, 2013 at 20:42 by pensodyssey » Logged

A shabby Charlie Brown.
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #22 on: Mar 22, 2013 at 21:01 »

Notre Dame appears to be wearing Linda Blair's vomit tonight.  I think it's in honor of the new Pope and all the exorcisms and whatnot the Catholic church still does.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
msdmnr2002
Old School Member

« Reply #23 on: Mar 23, 2013 at 15:50 »

Down goes g-town, and with them msdmnr's bracket.

Thanks for the reminder.  Was gonna post yesterday that it's indicative of a wide open tournament that with 7 entries there are 6 different national champs.  Pretty much will come down to that game.  In other words, my ass is done.

Believe that's the first time my national champ pick got picked off in the opener - oh, excuse me "second round."  Didn't even make a game of it.  My bracket died about 32 hours after the tipoff of the real games.

On the bright side, at a minimum one of you other schmucks will feel the pain before the final four too.

SING FLORIDE GOOF COSTER!!!111  THEY WELL WIN ITT AWL NOW NOONE CAN STOOP THEM!!11
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #24 on: Mar 28, 2013 at 22:38 »

Belated disrespect to those streaking Colorado Buffaloes who didn't score a basket after I posted last in this thread.

Not bitter at all. I just hope Rashaan Salaam is ID'd as a Talibani sympathizer and is waterboarded, Kordell Stewart gets a divorce, John Elway dies of a legalized marijuana overdose and I am asked to give the eulogy where I commend him for donating his frosted tipped hair to a wig shop and his hooves for glue development. Neiiiiigh!

The second I finished that: "here comes Baker galloping up the wing..."

In the first half Friday night I tweeted that FGCU was thee most athletic 15-seed I had ever seen. They beat Georgetown's ASSSSS.

In find it hilarious that John ThomNepotism III's deepest NCAA run was his black and white Dove ads where he said that his mother, John Thompson's wife, said he disgustingly exuded sweat on TV. That went all March. They've been KO'd by a double digit seed every year since like 05. No sweet 16s.

More GTown bullshit: Pitt won in DC by like 30 this year.

Rachel Nichols should be stripped of any awards won if they play the footage of her riding in a cart with Justin Tiimberlake, who you homos recognize from nsync, and just wetted up the course laughing at his jokes and being OMG impressed with everything he said. Hurricane Vagina.

Cannot wait to write the screenplay my upcoming movie "34". I hate to give too much away, but it is about Nate Lubick's reverse Jackie Robinson breakthrough as the only white dude to play for Georgetown.

Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #25 on: Mar 28, 2013 at 23:12 »

If Victor Oladipo is such hot shit why does Carter-Williams have a career high tonight? He is whooping his ass. Oladipo and all that national player of the year talk was always bunk. Watford and Zeller will both be better pros. It was a dumbass discussion.

Will Shehee. My least favorite player in the NCAAs since Big Baby JJ Redick/Big Baby Davis. What a cunt.

We have a Harbaugh sighting. Hard for me to hate. The Ravens deserved the belt, lost to Charlie Batch, and defeated those Patriots. Congrats. I made my bones fucking with their clueless fans on ESPN boards, talking shit on LennBias,nArt Moddell and the fact that "the Lombardi (didn't) reside in Baltimore" as it is not the Stanley Cup. There is more than one trophy, assholes.

Not that I would expect Capitals fans to know shit about the Stanley Cup.

PS: fans of teams not the Penguins....IGINLA, biiiiiiiiiiiiiitch

In was listening to my friend Bill Burr's podcast from last week and he praised Crosby to no end and stressed that Boston needed a great scorer like that. While admitting nobody was on Crosby's level. Absolutely stunning to see/hear the news about the done Bruins trade and then the stunning reversal to the Pens where they gave up nothing. I would be so pissed.

I think Aaron Kraft is German for "diving cunt en la rouge makeup". Fact check me, bro.

Good lord.....it is pronounced "La Salle". Like it was spelled "La Salle". And not "Le Saul". Bruce Gradkowski just texted me the helpful hint: " it's like Seton La Salle, yinz guys".

Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #26 on: Mar 28, 2013 at 23:22 »

Cream got his pants coached off by Boeheim. Wonderful strategy by telling his team to defend in the 2-3 zone he's been running since way before Shaka Smart's great grandfather, Keith Smart, hit that J in like 1986. Who could've expected Syracuse to trust their bigs on Zeller, single team in a sense, and just double off of that famous zone. They shut their water off completely. Like someone was doing necessary digging for neighborhood improvements. Or Mr Joyce needs to pay his bill!

The rent, and bills, is too damn high.

I totally expect and trust Harbaugh was leaning over and consoling his sister, Crean's wife, and telling her about how sometimes the other team just can't be stopped. "Hell. This one time, there was this Charlie Batch guy, and ...."

Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #27 on: Mar 28, 2013 at 23:46 »

I know some of you kids recall me referencing Boeheim as Jim STFU Boeheim. I bet he only has like one middle initial and not those four. No way. Not consecutively. #Powerball but I did get drunk in HS and unleash a brilliantly-timed "shuuut the FUCK up, Boeheim!" as he bitched to the refs up by 25 points during a quiet foul shoot. The 1200 fans at the Larry Fitzgerald Fieldhouse went NUTS. Brandin Knight laughed. Preston Shumpert missed the next FT. The impetus for the Oakland Zoo was created. I think Damone Williams got 20, my friend who went to Pitt got some action a girl from North Hills High and I got alcohol poisoning andd a ride home from my mom.

I am not bragging. Boeheim definitely remembers it. Don't be a liar, Jim.

"OUTBACK SUUH-LOINS AND LAAWB STAAH TAILS ARE BACK!" ...in case you care.

The only way my bracket could get worse is if one of these mayhem ads come true and the hot water heater randomly flies out of my basement, and into my ass and I am left dead and uninsured.

I took a break to watch the Comedy Central show Nathan For You tonight. I am cooling on my original analysis ofnthe show as I see it is hit/miss due to personal taste. I still implore people to check it out. Funniest show since Da Ali G Show 10 years ago.

Wichita State into the final 8. Fire Dixon claims have been extinguished. But those fucking idiots will have it enflamed in no times.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #28 on: Mar 29, 2013 at 17:54 »

I'm calling bullshit on ODing on marijuana.  Although the shit you kids smoke today isn't the same shake we were growing out of shoeboxes under the HO railroad that stayed up past Christmas and all the rest of the year, fed with Miracle Gro and black lights.  "Look, dude, a leaf!"

More beautiful words from the Joce.  I want the special bound edition, Blu-Ray highlights of MM, and the special feature "shuuut the FUCK up, Boeheim!" footage.  I have a Sean Spence signed wallet I am willing to part with for it.

I'm learning the Dunk City rap, and getting Otis to gerry up some FGCU gear for me.  I have no idea who any of them are, but their moxie is contagious.  And their coach looks like a gap-toothed 12-year-old.  Ha.  Kids these days.  Seriously, if my brackets are nothing but shake, I want some team like FGCU or the Shockers to fuck everything the fuck up.  Oh boy, Louisville wins, the shit never changes.  Fuck that.  This is the year for some crazy beyond-long odds team to shock the world.

BTW, somewhere in the Harbaugh family lineage someone fucked an eagle.  The children still hatch from eggs.  They have no fucking mice in their yards.  Motherfuckers will shit all over your car and fly off laughing. 

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
Y2Joyce
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #29 on: Mar 30, 2013 at 19:46 »

I need to get Greg Anthony's agent. The guy is a HUGE Steelers fan, but other than that what is notable the guy?!? He has more commercials than Billy Mays Hayes this March.

Seth Curry's mother has not lost a step since Steph was carrying Davidson and she was a standout PTPer, baybee.

How is it she can continue on and I am so much lazier than even five years ago to the point that I have told co-workers I cannot play on their co-ed slow-pitch softball team because I am banned from those leagues for deer antler spray abuse and not because I hate those assholes and would rather go home and rest. Life isn't fair.

Oh yeah. Old ladies have make up, perfume, and fancy lotions. They're juicers. The last girl (much younger than me) I was staying with used to have anti-aging body wash in our shower. I jokingly thanked her for buying it and said that it'd do wonders for my wrinkles. On my balls. She pulls over and starts crying " I don't know what you want from me?!?" etc etc. So I got rid of her.

Yes I killed her.

I wonder if Ohio State has ever had a hot cheerleader?

I wonder if "Clee-Anthony" Cleanthony Early has ever been referred to as "Clean-fernee" in his personal life and not just by my asshole friend.

Mountain Dew has a new wake up drink available to "kick-start" your daily quest towards rampant diabetes.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: