Big Ben to Explode

(1/3) > >>

jonzr:
in his second year under Hailey?

If Warner and Cassel can do it, why not Zoidberg Ben?  There's even causal evidence for another Super Bowl appearance!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/second-season-magic-quarterbacks-under-todd-haley-154900780.html

pensodyssey:
That's all well and good, but let's see how Haley does in his second year under Ben.

By the way, has anyone else noticed how Arians has taken to wearing flat caps everywhere?  I mean, I'm sure he has a claddagh ring and is probably all kinds of pattern baldness under there, but he just looks like the guy at a bar you'd go out of your way to keep from sitting next to, just so you can avoid having to hear a middle-aged man talk about how cool the Dropkick Murphys are. 

Finnegans Wake:
Quote from: pensodyssey on May 21, 2013 at 19:18

By the way, has anyone else noticed how Arians has taken to wearing flat caps everywhere?  I mean, I'm sure he has a claddagh ring and is probably all kinds of pattern baldness under there, but he just looks like the guy at a bar you'd go out of your way to keep from sitting next to, just so you can avoid having to hear a middle-aged man talk about how cool the Dropkick Murphys are. 

Fuck you, Penso.

pensodyssey:
Quote from: Finnegans Wake on May 22, 2013 at 06:56

Fuck you, Penso.

Aw c'mon now Finny.  Everyone knows you're more of an Undertones kind of guy.

Finnegans Wake:
Quote from: pensodyssey on May 22, 2013 at 23:15

Quote from: Finnegans Wake on May 22, 2013 at 06:56

Fuck you, Penso.

Aw c'mon now Finny.  Everyone knows you're more of an Undertones kind of guy.

I got mad male pattern baldness, it's like those crop circle fakers and the real-assed UFOs descended on my skull and tore it up like a vole in a blender.  And I'm more likely to wax Pogues than Murphys, but everyone knows a bit of alcohol is all it takes for me to go into a Nurse Harry style unpunctuated bludgeon of the history of punk, say 77-81?, and how all these young fuckers are ripoffs and there's nothing worth etc. etc. etc.  Hats?  Yeah, I got 'em.  Sad that me and the waxy gnome Bruce Arians have more and more in common as time goes on.  Maybe I'm a tad stabby when people start describing my general demographic.  You wanna come down and find an Orange Julius, punk?  Because I'm not sure where there is one, and I may need a nap halfway there.  Fuck am I boring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page