Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 25, 2014 at 13:47 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Ben to Explode  (Read 1414 times)
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« on: May 21, 2013 at 12:18 »

in his second year under Hailey?

If Warner and Cassel can do it, why not Zoidberg Ben?  There's even causal evidence for another Super Bowl appearance!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/second-season-magic-quarterbacks-under-todd-haley-154900780.html

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013 at 19:18 »

That's all well and good, but let's see how Haley does in his second year under Ben.

By the way, has anyone else noticed how Arians has taken to wearing flat caps everywhere?  I mean, I'm sure he has a claddagh ring and is probably all kinds of pattern baldness under there, but he just looks like the guy at a bar you'd go out of your way to keep from sitting next to, just so you can avoid having to hear a middle-aged man talk about how cool the Dropkick Murphys are. 

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2013 at 06:56 »

By the way, has anyone else noticed how Arians has taken to wearing flat caps everywhere?  I mean, I'm sure he has a claddagh ring and is probably all kinds of pattern baldness under there, but he just looks like the guy at a bar you'd go out of your way to keep from sitting next to, just so you can avoid having to hear a middle-aged man talk about how cool the Dropkick Murphys are. 

Fuck you, Penso.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2013 at 23:15 »

Fuck you, Penso.

Aw c'mon now Finny.  Everyone knows you're more of an Undertones kind of guy.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2013 at 17:29 »

Fuck you, Penso.

Aw c'mon now Finny.  Everyone knows you're more of an Undertones kind of guy.

I got mad male pattern baldness, it's like those crop circle fakers and the real-assed UFOs descended on my skull and tore it up like a vole in a blender.  And I'm more likely to wax Pogues than Murphys, but everyone knows a bit of alcohol is all it takes for me to go into a Nurse Harry style unpunctuated bludgeon of the history of punk, say 77-81?, and how all these young fuckers are ripoffs and there's nothing worth etc. etc. etc.  Hats?  Yeah, I got 'em.  Sad that me and the waxy gnome Bruce Arians have more and more in common as time goes on.  Maybe I'm a tad stabby when people start describing my general demographic.  You wanna come down and find an Orange Julius, punk?  Because I'm not sure where there is one, and I may need a nap halfway there.  Fuck am I boring.

jasonic
Brownstains can suck my Member

« Reply #5 on: Jun 04, 2013 at 14:38 »

yea but at least you won't call a bubble screen to the Julius.

"If you make every game a life and death proposition, you're going to have problems. For one thing, you'll be dead a lot."
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Jun 06, 2013 at 14:52 »

I wonder if this June knee surgery will keep him from asploding.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #7 on: Jun 06, 2013 at 16:15 »

Really.  They say he'll be back in time for camp, etc.  But wtf wasn't this done a month ago?

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Jun 06, 2013 at 18:42 »

They were waiting for him to show up in the best shape of his career, obv

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Jun 07, 2013 at 08:15 »

Ben's going to use the down time to devote himself to 12 hours a day of film study.

Not game film, but a few DVDs from the Malibu Collection, some GOT, Mad Men, and the early Kurosawa.

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: