Gradkowski blah blah ... wtf? Mike Adams stabbed!?

(1/1)

jonzr:
http://news.yahoo.com/gradkowski-happy-play-supporting-role-184022164.html

NOTES: The Steelers placed CB Justin King on the reserved/injured list Thursday with undisclosed health issues. Pittsburgh signed King last December. He was inactive for the team's final two games. Pittsburgh signed rookie free agent CB Nigel Malone to take King's spot on the roster ... Coach Mike Tomlin said T Mike Adams, injured in a stabbing incident last weekend, is resting comfortably at home and is expected to visit the team offices sometime next week.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/sports/steelers/arrest-made-in-stabbing-of-steelers-tackle-michael-adams-690222/

Among the suspects arrested in connection with the weekend stabbing of a Steelers player was a rising rapper who appeared in the music video for Wiz Khalifa's hit song "Black and Yellow."

Dquay Means, 26, of Hazelwood goes by the stage name Quay Meanz and recently signed to Wiz Khalifa's fledgling music label.

Also arrested was Michael Paranay, 25, of Hazelwood, and police were seeking a third suspect Tuesday night.

Finnegans Wake:
Saw a FB pic of that Paranay dude posted somewhere, looks like he has meth flakes for breakfast.

Fuck Wiz Khalifa. 

So, with Adams out, we see how thin our OT situation is. 

Oh, and apparently Jon Dwyer reacted to draft day rumors that he might be traded, and the Steelers taking L. Bell in R2, by going on a Krispy Kreme and waffles diet.  So now his fat ass is worth about zero in trade value, if it ever was worth anything.  Eejit.

Finnegans Wake:
Factoid:  Justin Gatlin, who just outran Usain Bolt in Rome, tried out for the Titans as a WR in 2008.  He ran the 40 in 4.45 and 4.42.

Rookie WR Markus Wheaton ran a 4.45, and rookie SS Shamarko Thomas ran a 4.42.

Just sayin'.

There's speed on this team again.  It didn't walk out the door when Wallace left.

jonzr:
I wonder if Usain Bolt has been pigging on waffles and Krispy Kreme?  Defeated by an NFL reject?  Maybe Gatlin got the steroid and epo waffles.

aj_law:
Quote from: jonzr on Jun 07, 2013 at 13:35

I wonder if Usain Bolt has been pigging on waffles and Krispy Kreme?  Defeated by a 31 Y.O. NFL reject?  Maybe Gatlin got the steroid and epo waffles.

FYP.

I guess you can teach speed after all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index