Had to mention a couple quick points:
(1) Dafuq is up with the pregame "festivities?" (Edit: Oh yeah, Ryan Seacrest??) Screw these performances. Talk football. You want to see Keith Urban? Go to a concert.
(2) When Welker had that drop, somewhere Gisele turned to Brady and said, "told you." Brady quipped back, "yeah, but he'll have 130 catches this year and possibly another ring."
(3) Julius Thomas - picked him up as a last minute waiver wire fill in a couple of my pay leagues. #straightcashhomey
(4) Manning is still the fucking man. Dude is incredible. He makes guys around him so much better. I'm definitely regretting keeping Newton over him as one of my keepers last year.
(5) Who's second guessing themselves more? The Colts for letting Manning go? The Patriots for letting Welker go? Or, Elvis Dumervil for leaving Denver?
(6) It begs repeating. One. Hundred. Twenty. MILLION. Average salary of about 20 million per...for Joe Fucking Flacco.