Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Aug 30, 2014 at 21:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 2 - Sept. 16 - Pittsburgh @ Cincinnati (MNF)  (Read 4773 times)
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #60 on: Sep 16, 2013 at 23:05 »

The Steelers will suffer on offense until Heath returns. Their WRs are terrible.  Forcing a slow Cotchery over Wheaton is just ridiculous.  Sanders doesn't look like he is playing for a new contract

DeCastro looks horrible.  Adams is miscast as a LT.  It was a mistake to let Starks go.  He wasn't great but a line with him at LT and Adams at RT is better than the current setup.  Valasco was fine.  Doesn't help that he has a turd like Foster next to him.

The Steelers miss Hampton in the middle.  Mclendon is better as a pass rusher than Hampton ever was. But I want my 34 NT to clog up the middle, take up two OL.  Mclendon doesn't do that and the run defense suffers

Foote was bad.  Vince Williams and Kion Wilson are worse.

No sacks (1 through 8 quarters) and no TOs created. 

On the O, 4 TOs through 8 quarters.

There is no way tonight the ship this year. 

And why the fuck do I have to see Ray Lewis?

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
SCacalaki
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #61 on: Sep 16, 2013 at 23:49 »

A day late, dollar short

http://www.steelersdepot.com/2013/09/mike-tomlin-believes-markus-wheaton-more-playing-time/

Words to live by:  "Dick LeBeau is Dick LeBeau," Tomlin said. "Everybody knows Dick."
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #62 on: Sep 17, 2013 at 11:18 »

Was Jones hurt or something?  I was doing some work so I went in and out of the game, but as inept as we looked on the ground, he seemed to be somewhat competent.  Whenever Red or Dwyer were in the game, they went nowhere.

Until Bell's back, he needs to be the horse.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: 1 ... 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: