TEN @ HOU

(1/2) > >>

jonzr:
Maybe that loss to the Titans wasn't as bad as we thought.  Cuz the Titans are giving the TExans all they want and lead it 10-7 in the third.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/boxscore?gid=20130915034

SCacalaki:
Different game but I was surprised to see a 2009 Steelers draft pick, Frank Summers, on an NFL team (Bills) and doing something (2 catches for 49 yards)

jonzr:
Frank Summers, rings a bell ...

And it's looking like the Texans will win this one in OT.  The Titans had it but pissed it away.

Finnegans Wake:
Frank Summers was the Mini Bus, for a year, dream faded quickly here.

Titans are improved, no doubt, but we still suck.  Texans have questions too.  But would add that Deandre Hopkins and Cord Patterson are two O-side quys I pimped who are showing a lot early.  As in, GAME-CHANGERS.

So, fuck.

aj_law:
Quote from: Finnegans Wake on Sep 15, 2013 at 18:43

But would add that Deandre Hopkins and Cord Patterson are two O-side quys I pimped who are showing a lot early.  As in, GAME-CHANGERS.

So, fuck.

You see Tyrann Mathieu yet this year?  Watched a little of the Lions/Cards game yesterday.  I'd take him over any CB currently on the Steelers roster.  He and Peterson make a lethal 1,2 combo at the CB spot; only other one that might compare is the duo in Seattle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page