Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 21, 2014 at 11:26 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 ... 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Week 3 - Sept. 22 - Chicago @ Pittsburgh  (Read 3676 times)
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Sep 20, 2013 at 08:20 »

If (I know) we can find some way to cobble together an actual win, the other teams in the AFCN are at home against decent competition:  Houston @ Balty, and Green Bay @ Cinci.

Could be 1-2 and tied for first.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
otismalibu
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Sep 20, 2013 at 08:44 »

We need to somehow generate a few TOs.

Watching the Chefs/Eagles last night and Philly botches a fair catch to give KC a very short field.
Then a KC DB whiffs on an easy pick, but it goes directly to another defender behind him. Pick six.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Sep 20, 2013 at 11:20 »

If we do lose, o/u on Haley getting canned?  1 day?

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #3 on: Sep 20, 2013 at 13:21 »

My prediction, a Steelers victory, 11-10!  Out of timeouts and trailing 10-9, Roethlisberger rallies the guys and drives to the Bears' 20 where they face a 3rd and 9.  Needing only a FG, they play it conservatively and feed the ball to Dwyer, who is spelling Jones.  But Dwyer breaks through the line, getting a first down inside the 10!  But wait, he fumbled the ball.  FUCK!  The Bears take over at the 5 yard line needing only to snap the ball to win the game. 

But a clueless Cutler takes the snap and kneels in the endzone for the game-winning safety!  WOOHOO!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #4 on: Sep 20, 2013 at 14:41 »

COMMON DOANS PLZ BACK AWAY FROM THE CRACK PIEP, THAT IS THEE MOST DERATIONAL SINARIO I HALF EVER HEARED.   HERE HOW THIS GAME GONG DOWN.

STILLERS RECEIVE THE BALL RUN THREE TIMES FOR MINAS 8 YARDS PUNT.  CULTER FUMBLES STILLERS ROCOVER, BEN THROWS THE BALL TO MANY SANDER 3 T TIMES HE DROP ALL 3 PUNT.  bEARS FILED THE BALL AT THERE OWN 1 AND SPEND THE REST OF THE FIRST HALF MARTICLATING THE BALL DOWN THE FIUELD, BUT THE STOWD DEFENS HOLDS THEM TO A FILED GOLA, 3-0 BARES AT THE HALF.  STEELERS RECIVE THE BALL TO STARE THE HALF, FELIX JONE RUNS IT BACK FOR A TD, BUT IT IS NEGATING ON A ST TEAM PENALLY, DO OVER, THIS TIME HE BAUBLES IT BARES RCOVERY SAFETY, 5-0.  BARES RECIVE THE KICKOFF JAY CLUTTER THROW A 50-YARED BOMB TO BARNDON MARSAL, BUT RYAN CLAKE KNOCK LOSS THE FUMLE AND TORY PLOMALAMU SCOPS IT UP AND RUN IT TO THE 1 YARD.  THIS RESULT IN A FG BY FRED SUISHAM.,  5-3.  ON THE ENSOING DRIVE THE BARES METHODALLY RUN THE BALL AGAINST THE STEELS DEFANS, BUT THEN ARE MARCHED ALL THE WAY BACK TO THERE OWN 10 ON A SERIOUS OF PENALTIES, BUT THEN DRIVE DOWN THE FILED AGAIN WITH JAY CUTLER LITERALLY ON FIRE.  sINCE HE IS PLAYING A NFL GMAE HE DOES NOT CARE BUT HIS HAIR IS SINGED OFF COMPLETELY, NO ONE KNOWS HOW THE FIRE IS STARTED.  THIS DRIVE TAKES 18 MINUTE AND RESULT IUN A FILED GOALED, 8-3 BARES.  iN THE HAIRY APE OFFENSE BEN GET THE BALL DOWN THE FILED THROW IT TO DANTONIO BROWN, BUT RESULT IS A FILED GOAL, 8-6, WITH ONLY 1:51 SECOND LEFF MIKE TOMLIN DECIDE HE HAS NO TIME FOR THE OFFSIDES KICK, DAN SUISHAM KISKC IT DEEP AND THE RETURNER FUMB;LE A BALL, STEELERS SAFFETY, THE SCORE IS TIED AT AN INEBRIATE 8-8, WE ARE HEARING TO OVERTRIME.

IN OVERTIME THE BEAR WIN THE COIN TOOS, THE STEELER RECIVE THE KICKOFF AND BEN ESCAPE A SACK, HE RUNS RIGHT, HE RUNS LEFT, HE TRIES TO BUY TUME FOR THE WIDE ASSEIVERS TO GET OPEN BUT THEY CANNOT, SO HE RUNS SOME MORE, HE RUNS RIGHT, HE RUNS LEFT, HE HURDLES A DEFENDER, THE PLAY HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR SEVERAL MINUTE AND JAYU CUTLER IS GETTING FREAK OUT, HE'S YELLING BEN THROW THE F*CKING BALL, HIS NECK VEIN IS POOPPING OUT, HE'S THROWING A TANTRUM, BUT FINALLY BEN SPIES DANTINOI BROWN MIGHT BE GETTING PAST HIS MAN AND HE GETS READY TO HEAVE THE BALL DOWNFILED, HE'S WIDNING UP WHEN SUDDENLY CUTLEYR CAN'T TAKE NO MORE HE RUN OUT ON THE FILED AND PUNCH BEN IN THE FACE, RESULT OF THE PLAY A FUMBLE THE BARES SCOPE UP FOR A APPARENT TD, TOMBLIN IS LIVID, THE ZEBARES ARE HUDDLE UP, THE TIME IS NOW 2 IN THE MORNING, FINALLY THEY STRIPE THE BARES OF THE tD AND AWARD THE Td TO THE STEELEYES INSTEAD INCITING THE "PALPABLY UNFAIR ACT" BY CUTLER WHICH COULD HALF BEEN A TD IF HE HAD NOT PUNCH BEN, STELERESRS WIN 14-8.  AFTER THE GAME BEN AD CULTER HALF TO BE SEPARATEROED AS BEN IS READY TO KILL COULTER, THIS BECOME THE SCRIPT OF A NEW BLOOD FOOD BETWEEN THE TEAMS.

BOOK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

jonzr
Asst. VP, Jonzring
Global Moderator
Old School Member

Have a cup o' joe.

« Reply #5 on: Sep 20, 2013 at 15:32 »

LSHIVOMKB!!!11!!

"I like David Bowie, he was always my favorite member of Tin Machine."
- Rodney Anonymous

It's a Steeler Nation
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #6 on: Sep 21, 2013 at 21:28 »

How can you type in all caps for that long?

A shabby Charlie Brown.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #7 on: Sep 22, 2013 at 09:44 »

Is Bell gonna play?  Read somewhere that he practiced without pain or incident.  If Miller and Bell are both back, it could change things offensively.

Letdown game for Chicago as Cuntler and the rest of the group isn't used to dealing with success.

Steelers sneak out ugly, last second win -- 20-17.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #8 on: Sep 22, 2013 at 16:14 »

No to Bell.

Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #9 on: Sep 22, 2013 at 17:53 »

Expecting nothing here.  Equivocating wildly as to expected outcome, but should be ugly regardless.  Not seeing some sterling offensive output miracling its ass onto the scene with Haley blowing the ram's horn and winged unicorns from the heavens delivering crisp routes, un-dropped balls, perfect protection, good pass placement, sane playcalling, etc., etc.

Seriously, if we scrape out a 7-6 win from the barrel, yay.

Pages: [1] 2 ... 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: