Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Jul 28, 2014 at 12:03 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Frustrating Thing for a Fan  (Read 425 times)
Preacherman0
Old School Member

« on: Oct 08, 2013 at 07:16 »

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2013/10/8/4815590/steelers-trade-levi-brown-offensive-coordinator-todd-haley-comments

"Well, you know, Todd is an interesting fella. Let's just leave it at that," Brown said

You know, it's not just that the team is bad. It's that there doesn't seem to be any viable option for making it better. Trading for Levi Brown? Meh. Could help some, but it's already clear that he doesn't get along with Todd Haley.

Getting rid of Haley? I say yes, but even that won't fix things. Yeah, yeah, "Steeler Way" and all that crap, but if the Ravens can fire one with four games left in the season, then why not unload this guy that seems universally despised?

Colbert? Just based on overall job performance the last 5 years--gone. Tomlin? I'm not so sure just yet. Big Ben? I've always liked and generally defended, but would the Steelers turn down reasonable trade offers?

I'm not sure that the "Steeler Way" doesn't need to be shaken a bit at the roots in order to get some things moving in the right direction.

We have traded Christ for the religion of Christianity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: