Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Oct 31, 2014 at 01:27 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Seattle @ 'Zona  (Read 1066 times)
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« on: Oct 18, 2013 at 12:53 »

FWIW, love Thursday Night Football every week.  I'd imagine that the teams and coaches probably don't, but getting NFL games 3 days outta the week is a plus.

I'll be goddamned if watching that game last night didn't give me flashbacks to watching a Steelers offense under HairyArms.  So much so, it put me to sleep.  Predictable and boring.  "Oh, that didn't work a couple of times?  Well, let's keep at it until it does."  

Carson Daly looks finished as an NFL QB.  LOL @ that preseason "strong armed QB" talk.  Poor Fitzy.  He was so happy with the move.  And, his backup is Drew Stanton?  S'rsly?  I'm no fan of Gradkowski, but I'd take him over either of those guys.  Kinda surprised they didn't go after Freeman who I think got a raw deal in Tampa because of Schiano (who, BTW, is rapidly rising the douchey NFL coaches list).  Keeping prejudices aside, Ellington seems like a better option at RB than Mendenhall.  Not sure his size would allow him to withstand full time duty, tho.  I'm pretty sure that if RM and BA didn't have a history, RM would be nothing more than a backup RB somewhere, at best.

That Seattle defense, doe.  Scary good.  The secondary is off the charts.  Would be interesting to see them match up against the Broncos, but I don't think we'll get the chance to see that.  Offensively, I'm not sold on Wilson, but Beastmode gonna Beastmode.  #tastetherainbow

Edit:  Oh, and fuck that patronizing prick Bob Costas.
« Last Edit: Oct 18, 2013 at 12:58 by aj_law » Logged

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Finnegans Wake
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: Oct 18, 2013 at 20:20 »

I remember beating the facking shit outta Brandon Browner some years ago.  Loved Earl Thomas in the draft, and really liked Kam Chancellor. 

Wild card was Sherman.  Man, nobody saw that fucker coming.  SOB is amazing.

Also have a nice F7 going.  Conceding Irvin, dude can play.

Top to bottom, Seahags have a good and deep team, tho WR is a tad thin.  What you have against Wilson I do not get.

Broncos v. Hags in the SB???  Hags, Saints, Niners.  NFCE, nah.

Out of my mind on Saturday night...
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: Oct 19, 2013 at 13:06 »

Broncos v. Saints.

Nowadays, defense gets ya to the playoffs, but offense and QB play wins Champeenchips.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: