first mock of boredom

(1/2) > >>

TwistedLemon:
So each year I am on here very little, then post random crap in regards to the draft.  I figure, why not kill some boredom and continue.  That being said, have fun tearing this to shreads:

(Of note, while not completely reliable, I used Draftek as a sampling of where each rates out)

1.  Mike Evans, 6'5, 225  WR, Tex A&M:  Really don't think I like a WR in this spot but not overly happy with anyone.  Filed in other rounds first to see what position remained, and here I fell
2.  Kyle Fuller, 6'0, 193, CB  Va Tech:  I like him here
3 (comp).  Pierre Desir, 6'1, 205, CB, Lindenwood:  I think hype leads him to be gone, but why not
4.  Zack Kerr, 6'2, 330, DT, Delaware:  I know knothing, he just looks like a mean and ugly meatball for the center
5.  Kenny Ladler, 6'0, 205, FS, Vandy
5 (comp):  Max Bullough, 6'2, 252, ILB, Mich St
6.  Justin Britt, 6'6, 315, OL, Missouri
7.  Will Clarke, 6'6, 271, DE, WVU I am homer and throw a Mountaineer into every Mock I do.  This kid has a motor
7 (comp).  Austin Wentworth, 6'5, 306, OL, Fresno St

jonzr:
I don't mind that at all, it addresses needs with a focus on the D.

Finnegans Wake:
Obviously, I've been pimping Evans and Desir, and I also really like Fuller and Ladler.  Kerr?  No idea.  Good NT size, is he a combine invitee?  (*Edit: yes; if he gets the lifts and isn't a fatbody I'll need to research him.)

Max Bullough showed up for the Senior Bowl as a complete fatbody.  Some folks really like him, but he looks like he's going to have weight/conditioning issues.

The other guys I don't know.  I like the overall feel of this draft, where you're picking players, rolling the dice on some OL guys in lat rounds.  No glaring omissions, IMO.

TwistedLemon:
Kerr was at Maryland, then transferred to Delaware.  Note on him are big, strong, high motor.  On the negative, needs to learn to consistently stay low.  He is a combine invitee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As0ACtkIgZc

TwistedLemon:
And a little of Will Clarke....also a combine invitee

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUdgsXDGlsM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page