Maximum Grilled Steelers Forum
Sep 23, 2014 at 09:49 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Forum   Help Calendar Media Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haley still creeping around like herpes? Drafted Rocked!  (Read 3469 times)
steelerdude
N00b

« on: May 18, 2014 at 17:37 »

Man what an awesome draft very excited about it dudes.  God bless the Black Gold and gosh damn them front office knuckle heads for keeping Todd Haley around.  It's like using one ply toilet paper you only pull out of the cub board on rare occasions when the real stuff runs out. 

We got money honey, no need to chimp out on a real offensive coordinator.  Can I get a Hell ya!!!
VanWilder
Making mulch, Fin.
Old School Member

« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014 at 19:46 »

Man what an awesome draft very excited about it dudes.  God bless the Black Gold and gosh damn them front office knuckle heads for keeping Todd Haley around.  It's like using one ply toilet paper you only pull out of the cub board on rare occasions when the real stuff runs out. 

We got money honey, no need to chimp out on a real offensive coordinator.  Can I get a Hell ya!!!

Say Whaaaaaaaaaaa?

In all honesty, with some great OL coaching,  I'm expecting a return to '04-'05 style Whiz offense.  That's dependant on the D being capable, y hough.  We're not going to win a ton of shoot outs with the inexperience & general sucktitude of the WR group.

and when the gas runs out, just wreck it, you've insured the thing.  -Soul Coughing
pensodyssey
Halfsharkalligator halfman.
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014 at 23:53 »

U kidz r nutz.

A shabby Charlie Brown.
aj_law
Global Moderator
Old School Member

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2014 at 10:44 »

He might be an asshole, but Haley ain't the problem, bruh.

We suck because our drafts have been THE SUCK.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: